file Damnans VTES Online Card Maker

12 Mar 2018 23:08 #85702 by Damnans

So far its not coming along very well on my part sadly, its a jumble of a code and the notes are in spanish, not given up yet but I hope others have greater luck.

Ill let you know if things progress further.

Let me know if you need any help with the Spanish notes.

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Mar 2018 13:33 #85714 by Brokenangel099
While I can’t code or interpret Spanish,

If there’s anything I can do to help, please let me know as well.

The Card Creator module was a wonderful resource for me (and many others, I would presume), and it is sorely missed.

I’d like to thank its original creator, Damnans, and those trying to resurrect it. And I wish you all the best of luck.

~J

More
03 Sep 2018 23:00 #90389 by self biased
Damnans could you send me the code? I have a friend who's willing to take a look at things. email is Thanks!

More
04 Sep 2018 10:09 #90396 by Damnans

Damnans could you send me the code? I have a friend who's willing to take a look at things. email is Thanks!

Files sent.

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:

More
08 Feb 2019 15:50 #93361 by Wannenburg
Hi guys, there is a fantastic app called Magic set editor which I'm more than happy to create a custom template for VTES. Then everyone can just download the dam thing and run it off their computer like good little vampires.

If any of you could mail me the images from the old online card maker, then I can get to work.

Here is a link to the app's site with tutorials on how to make custom templates.
magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/node/5678

First project : True Blood expansion. "Sookie Sookie Sookie!"

More
10 Feb 2019 06:01 - 10 Feb 2019 06:11 #93383 by self biased

Hi guys, there is a fantastic app called Magic set editor which I'm more than happy to create a custom template for VTES. Then everyone can just download the dam thing and run it off their computer like good little vampires.

If any of you could mail me the images from the old online card maker, then I can get to work.

Here is a link to the app's site with tutorials on how to make custom templates.
magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/node/5678

First project : True Blood expansion. "Sookie Sookie Sookie!"

I'm not a fan of MSE (it's hot garbage). It's usually quicker and easier to just shoop a card by hand than it is to program something to use for their templates. The output is super low quality, too something like 72dpi.

Here's a folder with most of the card frames.

There's a font floating around out there that contains all of the V:tes disciplines that I'm sure you can find with some googling, and you can be in business.

Good luck on your quest!
Last edit: 10 Feb 2019 06:11 by self biased.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds