file How to add players to the registry

22 Nov 2017 02:08 #84340 by Prince Mercury
Hi I'm Prince Mercury, benevolent ruler of Ottawa. I recently held a wildly successful first tournament in Ottawa called Powerbase: Ottawa. Everything went wonderfully smooth and a good time was had by all. However I'm having some trouble with the 2 or 3 new players from our local tabletop gaming club (Carleton Tabletop Gaming Club, check us out o facebook) as they are not in the registry and I can't figure out out how to add them. I was under the impression that I could create entries for them using my own Prince ID number but I cannot figure out how. Or do they have to create the accounts for themselves? So if someone could show me the way I'd be ever appreciative. I might even run another tournament if I get this figured out.

Freddie Mercury + Oberyn Martell, Prince of Dorne = Ermenegildo, The Rake (AKA Prince Mercury)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Nov 2017 06:40 #84342 by Damnans
From the VEKN FAQ

www.vekn.net/v-ekn-faq

2.9. How do I add a new player to the Player Registry?

Contact the Website Coordinator (damnansvtes at gmail dot com) and send him the following information:
1) Player's first name(s):
2) Player's last name(s):
3) City:
4) State/province (optional):
5) Country:
6) E-mail address (optional):
7) V:EKN ID# provided by his or her Prince (which is the general Prince prefix followed by 4 digits):
Volunteers can check V:EKN numbers availability in the Player Registry. (www.vekn.net/player-registry)

There is a specific thread in the Prince forum for new V EKN ID's:

www.vekn.net/forum/prince-list/4892-new-vekn-ids

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:

More
27 Nov 2017 23:19 #84383 by Prince Mercury
Thanks a lot! I'll get this done sometime this week and get started organzing the next event.

Freddie Mercury + Oberyn Martell, Prince of Dorne = Ermenegildo, The Rake (AKA Prince Mercury)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds