file Some useless statistics for 2017 TWD

15 Feb 2018 19:35 #85326 by kschaefer
For your 5/13 requirement for clan, does that mean a deck might be in two clans for purposes of you stats? Or did you take the larger if two met that requirement?

Asking because 5x Anarch Convert doesn't seem like a clan deck and probably shouldn't affect categorization if the other clan was >=5/13.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Feb 2018 21:30 #85327 by Lönkka
Thanks for the details & effort mate.

I was surprised how few of the decks had Govern or Deflection (even if they were the most used non-Master cards).

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
15 Feb 2018 21:33 #85328 by elotar

For your 5/13 requirement for clan, does that mean a deck might be in two clans for purposes of you stats?

Yes. But it's quite rare. For example from the top of my head - !brujah win was "shared" with camarilla ones in pot weenie.

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:

More
16 Feb 2018 01:11 #85329 by kschaefer
Thanks.

My quick review of the Caitiff wins suggests that those should be list as Anarchs wins instead. Of the decks that met the 5/13 requirement, almost all of them used 5 Anarch Convert. The lone outlier had one non-Anarch Convert Caitiff plus 4 AC. Also, there were quite a few 4/12 AC decks, that just missed this "clan" cut, but are really Anarch decks.

Seems that Anarchs have come a long way from their debut.

More
16 Feb 2018 07:51 #85330 by elotar
There are like 25% share of decks with anarch tech. We are ready to making anarchs a separate sect in Vth edition :)

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:

More
16 Feb 2018 09:08 #85331 by Lönkka

Seems that Anarchs have come a long way from their debut.

They began with a rather slow start, but I think it is better on the long run to carefully try new tech with small baby steps and tweak them slowly so they start performing better and better.

You know instead of making something overtly powerful right from the start ("oops, that seems to have become way stronger than it originally seemed"). Thus you have less cards to ban. And not so humongous shifts in power. Granted the amount of wallpaper is probably a bit higher though, but I'd have it this way around any day.

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blooded Sand

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds