file Call the Great Beast

22 Feb 2018 22:00 #85396 by self biased
Replied by self biased on topic Call the Great Beast
Spelling out "three" is clearer in a lot of ways, especially since we see numerals later in the text.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Feb 2018 22:29 #85398 by TwoRazorReign
Replied by TwoRazorReign on topic Call the Great Beast
I see zero benefit to spelling "three" out. In what way does it affect clarity? I wonder what the thought process was to spell it out.

More
22 Feb 2018 22:29 #85399 by Blooded Sand
Replied by Blooded Sand on topic Call the Great Beast

I think someone during the playtest managed to hit for 13 aggro unpreventable under IG. The set to 4 stopped that as TS was a key part

Sure. With a set strength, it would have only been 10 aggravated, that makes all the difference.

Indeed it does, as it means your IC is in torpor, and not outright burnt from a single strike...

:assa: :flight: :QUI: :OBF: :POT: :FOR: :TEM: :DOM:

More
23 Feb 2018 08:41 #85407 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Call the Great Beast

I think someone during the playtest managed to hit for 13 aggro unpreventable under IG. The set to 4 stopped that as TS was a key part

Sure. With a set strength, it would have only been 10 aggravated, that makes all the difference.

Indeed it does, as it means your IC is in torpor, and not outright burnt from a single strike...

Torn Signpost basically gives +2 strength. You can replace it with a Fist of Death, or an increased Strength. So the whole argument is moot.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds