file Contesting Titles

18 May 2018 14:32 #87127 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Contesting Titles

Just one of many, many examples of why the current rulebook needs a full revision...

I agree

Wait......

Archbishopcant rush Princes anymore?

(Kidding)

Anyway, contesting needs changed. Not because fluff, but because its lame on titles. It should affect the title. Like no or one vote if someone is contesting. Maybe pool not blood to keep contesting.
I'd favor you count as a prince/archbishop/baron for cards (under siege, rev council, second trad, etc) but you have no votes, and get -1 stealth on political actions. Anything else I'm worried isn't meaningful or is too clunky. Maybe pay a pool to keep contesting. This makes Gilbert Duane yield to his predator like a bitch, but if Fluerdemal is your voter capping prey, it let's you pay a pool to burn a pool from your prey and keep cap down, adding strategy.

The extreme strategy is one title holder taps and uses a master phase action to enter combat with contestor. If this combat would end while both minions are still ready, another combat starts. This way, my full fluerdumal can tap as an mpa and fight your fabrizio. I majesty to untap, then we hands one until you no longer stand.

But its clunky as hell. Just an idea.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds