exclamation-circle A SAD TIME FOR VTES PLAYERS IN BRAZIL

29 May 2018 21:23 #87708 by Sambomb

So, I am total outsider to this situation. But, I'm reading through all these posts, and all I see are accusations coming from one side, and I'm unsure anything I read constitutes a real violation of being a Prince (there may be real violations, I just don't know if they occurred).

He is a member of the Inner Circle I'm sure he already read this topic.
He can reply at any time.

Archbishop of Itaocara
Prince ID #510
The following user(s) said Thank You: KzArashi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 May 2018 21:27 #87709 by Kraus

You are far more interested in burying this than digging the bones and finding the truth.

Okay, i'll say it again: I'm not trying to offend or discredit anything stated in this thread. I'm trying to outline your likely best course of action.

Maybe, if it doesnt concearn you, leave out of it? Especially if you already said your piece.

I feel so sorry for you guys in Brazil. It has been a joy hearing how many players you have. Best of luck with this ordeal.

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines
The following user(s) said Thank You: KzArashi, Molloy, Charles_Bronson

More
29 May 2018 21:31 #87711 by TwoRazorReign

Maybe, if it doesnt concearn you, leave out of it? Especially if you already said your piece.

It's a public discussion forum. How about just ignoring my posts?

More
29 May 2018 22:14 #87712 by cordovader
I thought this game was played by adults...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zammael, DanielScooby, Sherlock Dilbert

More
30 May 2018 04:26 - 30 May 2018 04:51 #87716 by malkteus
I just wanna say that the occurrency of the case "anthology kits", the mais problem, it was with me against the Anderson Garcia. He took with Elzo, that would play in EC last year, that I am a person who was trying to bring problems to him (Elzo confessed to me nowadays in SAC/BR 2018 in SP and he asks me for appologizes him). He also tryed to exposed me to all BR community how the member who caused that all players (expect the sp players) lost the possibility to have Anthology kits. I reported this to Gínes in that time. Fortunately, i contacted to Sandro from Portugal and I got some kits to my playgroup with him and help of Sydnelson. Also, i bought some of them from Zoro, who was to EC also.
He also tryed to change the brazilian community opinnion against to me, judging my capacity of organizate the national championship from last year, and incitating the players to be angry with me. I just didn't give up because i'd responsabily with my playgroup.

Well, sorry about my poor english.

Mateus
Prince of Manaus

:malk: :DEM: :dom: :aus: :obf: :PRE: :woohoo:
Last edit: 30 May 2018 04:51 by malkteus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zammael, KzArashi, Sambomb

More
30 May 2018 08:19 - 30 May 2018 08:25 #87720 by Bloodartist
Perhaps VEKN could allow a second regional coordinator (if approving archons is the issue, I dont know), have other princes organise tournaments there, and look which organisers tournaments players will go to? Seems like the path of least resistance in my opinion.

Even if something is obviously wrong due to so many testimonies, but without proof I don't see how VEKN could place sanctions or anything. Also, much of what was reported was not strictly illegal (like selling prizes for money, organising tournament at poor location where participants are reliant on the organiser and then charging money for everything) , just very poor form. The claims of falsified archons are troubling, but I'm confused why people weren't more vocal at the time of the incidents.

Because of this I suggest VEKN should allow a second regional coordinator to take responsibility, and let the players decide who is better suited to the task...?

This incident is a good example of why power should never be concentrated on just one person.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity. If you want to test a man's character, give him power."
- Abraham Lincoln

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Last edit: 30 May 2018 08:25 by Bloodartist.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds