exclamation-circle A SAD TIME FOR VTES PLAYERS IN BRAZIL

30 May 2018 11:08 #87732 by Lönkka
Strength and courage friends!

By your own actions you'll resolve this mess although I'm sure that the Inner Circle is also looking into it. And i wouldn't be surprised if at the EC's NC meeting in few months we'll have to discuss this as well. VEKN just _can_not_afford_ to tolerate this kind of activity (that has been reported)!

¡No pasarán!

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: D-dennis, KzArashi, russainchamon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
30 May 2018 13:42 #87735 by febrasil
The Brazilian beasts will necessarily appear. I do not know what you want to do, and do not hesitate to pay anything for nothing.

this is a hostile and misguided pursuit. Motivated by the lack of what to do or by envy. How about going to play more.

Connsiderations:
I participated in 90% of the championships of my State and also of the National and South Americans, all duly registered.

Fernanda Nunes
Vekn 601.0157

More
30 May 2018 14:57 #87736 by Ankha

So if you have a Prince in Brazil who is handling things dubiously, just have other(s) also organize events. Preferably not on same dates though. If Prince's conduct is dubious and he is not liked, people can thus ignore him and his events in favor of the events by other organizers.

From what I read, Desso would have used his position as a NC to discredit princes that didn't walk his way. Some princes would have been deemed as inefficient, and other would have taken their stead -- for the worse. I also read stories of tournaments deleted from the calendar (because a NC can do it), or posts deleted on the social networks (because Desso had the power to). The role of the NC is Brazil seems to be taken very seriously by all the Brazilian players, thus the very long reaction to what seems to be an abuse of power.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: KzArashi, Charles_Bronson

More
30 May 2018 15:07 #87738 by KzArashi

...However, during the years I've seemed to have noticed some sort of additional hierarchy of their own built into the Brazilian VTES community. Any such hierarchy is totally unnecessary and I think serves only two purposes: ego building as well as amassing power over others.

I can see all of the thing mentioned in the testimonies happening especially because of such unnecessary hierarchical power structure.

Purge your local VTES scene from all the non-VEKN elements and hierarchies and you should be well in the way of preventing this kind of disaster ever happening again.

You are absolutely right. And is from things like we wanna get free of. That fake and misguided hierarchy was implemented through the yers by missinformation in some degree.
Much of the people on Brazil don't speak english. So if a Prince or National Coordinator (what happening in the past) say something is true and is a rule implemented by VEKN, feel will be who could know if this is really true.

Priest of Rio de Janeiro
:sabbat: !malk! :cel: :obt: :AUS: :OBF: :DEM: :cap7:

My blog: Portal Distant Kingdoms
Facebook: Distant Kingdoms
Youtube: Distant Shore

More
30 May 2018 15:16 - 30 May 2018 15:40 #87739 by KzArashi

So if you have a Prince in Brazil who is handling things dubiously, just have other(s) also organize events. Preferably not on same dates though. If Prince's conduct is dubious and he is not liked, people can thus ignore him and his events in favor of the events by other organizers.

From what I read, Desso would have used his position as a NC to discredit princes that didn't walk his way. Some princes would have been deemed as inefficient, and other would have taken their stead -- for the worse. I also read stories of tournaments deleted from the calendar (because a NC can do it), or posts deleted on the social networks (because Desso had the power to). The role of the NC is Brazil seems to be taken very seriously by all the Brazilian players, thus the very long reaction to what seems to be an abuse of power.

Only correction: Desso made use of his position as Inner Circle (Organized Play Coordinator). And as close friend of the past two and the actual National Coordinator.
Now, in the days after South American Championship, the actual National Coordinator broke up with Desso and begin listening to what the communit has to say.

Priest of Rio de Janeiro
:sabbat: !malk! :cel: :obt: :AUS: :OBF: :DEM: :cap7:

My blog: Portal Distant Kingdoms
Facebook: Distant Kingdoms
Youtube: Distant Shore
Last edit: 30 May 2018 15:40 by KzArashi.

More
30 May 2018 15:31 - 30 May 2018 21:59 #87741 by Sydnelson
Hey guys, Desso is not a NC (National Coordinator), he is a Prince of São Paulo and Inner Circle member.

Fernando Cesar - Sydnelson
LackeyCCG and OCTGN VtES Mantainer

:adv: :camarilla: :vent: :obf: :pro: :tha: :DOM: :PRE: :cap8:
Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro
Last edit: 30 May 2018 21:59 by Sydnelson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KzArashi

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds