exclamation-circle A SAD TIME FOR VTES PLAYERS IN BRAZIL

13 Jun 2018 18:09 - 15 Jun 2018 15:46 #88155 by KzArashi

If we keep digging there is a lot of skeletons to find yet...

Another topic that comes to public is the Continental qualifiers abuse, while VEKN didnt have rules for how many Continental Qualifiers an organizer can make, if anyone take a closer look at this link www.vekn.net/rating-system and this clause: a qualifier for the continental championships, 0.25 is added to the coefficient can think that this is a way to abuse and get more points on the VEKN rank.

The last 15 events that he organized in the previous 365 days, 9 are Continental Qualifiers:
  1. Aloha - Standard Constructed
  2. Valhala - Continental Qualifier
  3. Paz - Continental Qualifier
  4. Borboleta - Continental Qualifier
  5. Namaste - Standard Constructed
  6. Ubuntu - Standard Constructed
  7. OM - Standard Constructed
  8. Jogos Mortais - Continental Qualifier
  9. Chamado - Continental Qualifier
  10. Silêncio dos Inocentes - Continental Qualifier
  11. Bruxa de Blair - Continental Qualifier
  12. Teatro dos Vampiros - Continental Qualifier
  13. Campeonato Brasileiro - National Championship
  14. Sul-Americano - Continental Championship
  15. Reunion - Standard Constructed

Anyone can check his profile under Organized Events: Desso Alastor

About the CQ circumstances, a few days ago Vincent Ripoll (Rules Director/Ratings Coordinator) have inquired the Brazilian National Coordinator.
But his post on the facebook was made on the group administered by Desso. So almost got unnoticed by de CN. The luck is that one of the players tha still haven't got banned from the group, informed the remaining players, sending a PrintScreen of the post.

I believe the CN must have talked to Vincent Ripoll by now. But have no idea what was the explanation or what conclusion were crafted about the situation.

And being honest, I never paid attention to this. In reality, I only noticed this after Vicente Ripoll asked for explanations.

And since then some players are questioning if the positions of Desso and his wife on the VEKN ranking are in fact a product of manipulation and abuse of the CQ system, too.

Priest of Rio de Janeiro
:sabbat: !malk! :cel: :obt: :AUS: :OBF: :DEM: :cap7:

My blog: Portal Distant Kingdoms
Facebook: Distant Kingdoms
Youtube: Distant Shore
Attachments:
Last edit: 15 Jun 2018 15:46 by KzArashi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jun 2018 13:49 #88195 by febrasil
Kaze

Your unsucess is caused by your laCK of méritos and not for my results.
My firth nacional title was conquisted and Rio de janeiro (Prince Fernando Cesar), and my Second nacional title was conquisted in Manaus (Prince Mateus).
go pack what to do. Stop using my name in intrigue without evidence ... or I will have to understand this as defamation and take legal action.
Tks

More
15 Jun 2018 16:08 - 15 Jun 2018 16:10 #88196 by KzArashi
This not concerns VTES or VEKN, but: My personal success is measured by being a single parent of a 19 years old girl, raised by my self. A girl so smart that is on College studying Cinema, have been awarded a scholarship (100% free) because his own merits.
My personal sucess is measured by beeing a black men on a realy prejudiced societ. And by working on the same company for 18 years. And already being promoted twice. I work hard (no one can dismiss this).
My personal success is not measured by any one of my hobbies. Hobbies is something to do in your free time, something to enjoy and make you a little happy. Some time to share with your friends.
That's how I see things. Maybe I'm wrong.

Priest of Rio de Janeiro
:sabbat: !malk! :cel: :obt: :AUS: :OBF: :DEM: :cap7:

My blog: Portal Distant Kingdoms
Facebook: Distant Kingdoms
Youtube: Distant Shore
Last edit: 15 Jun 2018 16:10 by KzArashi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charles_Bronson, Vlad, Sambomb

More
15 Jun 2018 18:30 #88198 by thelonius reloaded
I Think we are stretching the argument a bit too far.

Lurking in the underground of Bologna, Italy

More
15 Jun 2018 19:22 #88200 by ReverendRevolver

I Think we are stretching the argument a bit too far.

I feel the VEKN is already aware of issues and investigating. Additional problems to report that have credible proof are still relevant here, but some things are a stretch.
The VEKN should probably maintain an official Facebook page. That doesn't make the official forums anything less, but it keeps everything under the same leadership.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KzArashi, self biased

More
15 Jun 2018 22:02 #88203 by Sambomb

Kaze
Your unsucess is caused by your laCK of méritos and not for my results.
My firth nacional title was conquisted and Rio de janeiro (Prince Fernando Cesar), and my Second nacional title was conquisted in Manaus (Prince Mateus).

Fernanda / Desso, ad hominem "arguments" are a pitiful thing, and no one are arguing about your titles.

go pack what to do.

He's fighting for his convictions, why are you so mad about it?

Stop using my name in intrigue without evidence ... or I will have to understand this as defamation and take legal action.
Tks

The only time that you can associate you with KzArashi topic is :
"And since then some players are questioning if the positions of Desso and his wife on the VEKN ranking are in fact a product of manipulation and abuse of the CQ system, too."
He dont even quote your name and dont blame you of anything!
He talks about some players ( im one of these players ) that are questioning if manipulation and abuse did really happen.

Please ask Desso to reply in this topic and explain himself, the forum is open and im sure he is not blocked ( unlike what he did with many players on the facebook groups )

Archbishop of Itaocara
Prince ID #510

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds