heart Where is VTES merchandise? a.k.a. Shut Up And Take My Money!

20 Jun 2018 08:05 #88305 by Lönkka
It is entirely possible that the company currently supporting GP tour could've expressed _tentative_ interest regarding merchandise after the game was re-resurrected, but even if they did so it wouldn't be prudent for the people involved in any way to say anything about the matter...

Just sayin'... ;)

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vlad, ReverendRevolver

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
22 Jun 2018 06:20 - 22 Jun 2018 06:21 #88345 by Bloodartist
I'm sure good quality card sleeves with impressive art could be an option... By this I mean they could be used by players of other games if the art is cool enough (and sleeve quality also), leading to better sales

I regularly use art sleeves in my crypt cards from different games. Currently most common are Strahd sleeves from D&D (since Strahd is a vampire), just bought Living dead sleeves for my assamite deck and different kind of living dead sleeves for a nosferatu deck.. My unnamed deck uses Cthulhu sleeves with some diabolic cultists on them, and so on.

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Last edit: 22 Jun 2018 06:21 by Bloodartist.

More
29 Jun 2018 10:30 #88454 by ScoundrelAtHeart
I'd buy a game mat, clan pins or similar stuff and I'd definitly buy deck boxes that take 90card library plus 12 or 13 card crypt fully sleeved. I'd also buy an edge and one of those table clothes that where in on of the price packages years ago.
Regarding cardsleeves, i prefer mono colored, matt card sleeves from Dragonshield. First they fit the tournament rules regarding sleeves perfectly fine, and they are superior in quality to every other sleeves that I have tried so far. I have dragonshields that are 20 years old and are still usable (only one of 100 is broken). In the same time I managed to destory over 200 sleeves from other manufacturers just from shuffeling and even managed to get bleeding scratches from these inferior sleeves. Also ultra pro's softplastic deckboxes can be thrown into the garbage can after 2 years, imho. So for me, no ultra pro.

:salu: Prince of Magdeburg
VEKN-ID: 5850005
Prince-ID: 615

More
29 Jun 2018 10:50 #88455 by Kraus

I'd buy a game mat, clan pins or similar stuff and I'd definitly buy deck boxes that take 90card library plus 12 or 13 card crypt fully sleeved. I'd also buy an edge and one of those table clothes that where in on of the price packages years ago.
Regarding cardsleeves, i prefer mono colored, matt card sleeves from Dragonshield. First they fit the tournament rules regarding sleeves perfectly fine, and they are superior in quality to every other sleeves that I have tried so far. I have dragonshields that are 20 years old and are still usable (only one of 100 is broken). In the same time I managed to destory over 200 sleeves from other manufacturers just from shuffeling and even managed to get bleeding scratches from these inferior sleeves. Also ultra pro's softplastic deckboxes can be thrown into the garbage can after 2 years, imho. So for me, no ultra pro.

They're the one promoting the game (or the other way around, however you want to look at it), so it might be a good idea to work with them at least for starters. :) ANY co-operation with major publishers is good stuff, and definitely needed to gain ground again in the field.

Pins, blood counters and such would be excellent. Playing mats IMO need to be a bit smaller than the usual standard game mat for duel games. Vtes takes quite a bit of space, and playmats for 5 people - well, you get the picture. The standard setup for Vtes doesn't require as much space as play mats used in duel games suggest.

Anyways, almost anything would sell well enough, I suppose. Even linen bags for beads with tri-snakes or WoD iconography. You could go wild and people would love it.

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

More
13 Jul 2018 19:19 - 13 Jul 2018 19:33 #88821 by KzArashi
To Black Chantry I want to ask this: There is any chance we can get the boxes for the new P.O.D. kits?

When I received the fist 3 kits was really sad they don't come in any thematic boxes. I really misunderstood the advertising images to be box arts.

But, I would realy be inclined to pay a little more for the kits if they coul be included in boxes that fit the advertising images:

I would even buy only the boxes for the kits I already have.
I still have all deck boxes released since Jyhad edition. I still have even some of the booster and deck display boxes.

Priest of Rio de Janeiro
:sabbat: !malk! :cel: :obt: :AUS: :OBF: :DEM: :cap7:

My blog: Portal Distant Kingdoms
Facebook: Distant Kingdoms
Youtube: Distant Shore
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 Jul 2018 19:33 by KzArashi.

More
13 Jul 2018 19:31 #88822 by DJHedgehog
I'd buy VTES specific blood tokens. The ones from the European Championships look amazing.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds