heart Where is VTES merchandise? a.k.a. Shut Up And Take My Money!

19 Jun 2018 08:55 #88279 by elotar
I would buy anything with tri-snake logo and "Ban more cards" slogan :P

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jun 2018 13:56 #88283 by Brum

I would buy anything with tri-snake logo and "Ban more cards" slogan :P

"Ben! More cards."
The following user(s) said Thank You: D-dennis, hardyrange, Vlad, Thin_Blood

More
19 Jun 2018 14:11 #88284 by self biased
although, i really like the idea of themed card sleeves. Even if its just the marbled background, but could also include clan or sect logos.

More
19 Jun 2018 14:14 - 19 Jun 2018 14:34 #88285 by ReverendRevolver

Ultra-Pro maybe, seeing as they are already sponsoring at the EC?

Dunno much about who actually makes the card accessories, though..

This.

There are still DM, TU, and AU that HAVE to be used in sleeves. Most players use sleeves in tournament settings (frankly it helps not mix fames into your preys deck. Also, it's easy to remember who's coven/milicint smith/scourge of the enochians is out[Bill, I'm talking about you if you see this])
Now, Ulra Pro and Legion are currently the biggest sources of sleeves with images of card art quality (legions GoT and Star Wars come to mind, UP of course tons of MtG art).
I'm not sure how strongly attached UP is to us for the EC, but they could EASILY do it. Sleeves and deck boxes.
The best "generic" sleeve would be the current card back, in green and brown naturally, possibly in packs of 90/13, optimistically.
BUT.
The company making these isn't running PoD and faces the task of making and selling real products, making cars art with appeal look like a good option.
Which means an individual artist would be an additional party to this happening.

Gines, what is your opinion on this?
I think the new Cog art could be cool(also Verbrach from LK), but as far as "vampire looking" things go, Melusine for DM by Jesus Ybarzabal looks to have market appeal. Not certain UP would print that much blood, but that's a very "vampire looking" vampire.

Also, more importantly than sleeves in my life, Deck Boxes. The hard walled UP stuff (I own one, it was a prize winning M10 draft in MtG, the literal last time I played that game I won a supply for Vtes) is not prone to non-pokemon/MtG logos, but legion boxes are AND fit fully sleeved decks of 90/13 composition AND the little divider legion puts there. Ultra Pro standard soft side boxes hold a sleeved crypt, unsleeved library, dont recall fitting other stuff in them.

Food for thought. Other mentioned products could easily be licensed through Paradox, I'm sure.
Last edit: 19 Jun 2018 14:34 by ReverendRevolver.

More
19 Jun 2018 15:18 #88287 by KzArashi
I forgot to mention counters.

I still have a good number of the red counters that was given as prize, being part of tournament kits a while ago. That were light red with sabbat and camarilla logo. I do have too the dark red ones that came on the "3rd Edition Players Kit" (120 I believe).

The point is that new players have no easy access to that customized counters. Sure, anything can be used as blood and pool counters. But is cool to have that Vampiric blood dots.

Priest of Rio de Janeiro
:sabbat: !malk! :cel: :obt: :AUS: :OBF: :DEM: :cap7:

My blog: Portal Distant Kingdoms
Facebook: Distant Kingdoms
Youtube: Distant Shore

More
19 Jun 2018 18:40 - 19 Jun 2018 18:43 #88301 by Damnans

There are still DM, TU, and AU that HAVE to be used in sleeves. Most players use sleeves in tournament settings (frankly it helps not mix fames into your preys deck. Also, it's easy to remember who's coven/milicint smith/scourge of the enochians is out[Bill, I'm talking about you if you see this])
Now, Ulra Pro and Legion are currently the biggest sources of sleeves with images of card art quality (legions GoT and Star Wars come to mind, UP of course tons of MtG art).
I'm not sure how strongly attached UP is to us for the EC, but they could EASILY do it. Sleeves and deck boxes.
The best "generic" sleeve would be the current card back, in green and brown naturally, possibly in packs of 90/13, optimistically.
BUT.
The company making these isn't running PoD and faces the task of making and selling real products, making cars art with appeal look like a good option.
Which means an individual artist would be an additional party to this happening.

Gines, what is your opinion on this?

Once VTES gets a better distribution, I am all for exploring the various options for VTES merchandise.

I like the idea of producing the 'generic' card sleeves you mentioned, as well as any other VTES-themed ones we may come up with, as well as deck boxes, etc.

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:
Last edit: 19 Jun 2018 18:43 by Damnans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vlad, ReverendRevolver, self biased

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds