file TWDA Analysis

17 Aug 2018 16:21 #90069 by Kushiel
Replied by Kushiel on topic TWDA Analysis

Just unzipped and skimmed, is this supposed to be no twd ever? Because improv flamethrower, blooding by the code, togp, talbots chainsaw, and more are in twds.
Looks like several cards didn't catch right.

It's gotta have something to do with all those cards having names that are longer versions of another card name, right?

ie,
Improvised Flamethrower :: Flamethrower
Blooding by the Code :: Blooding
Temptation of Greater Power :: Temptation
Talbot's Chainsaw :: Chainsaw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Aug 2018 19:15 #90072 by Snodig
Replied by Snodig on topic TWDA Analysis
Fix them regexs!

More
17 Aug 2018 20:18 #90074 by skimflux
Replied by skimflux on topic TWDA Analysis

Just unzipped and skimmed, is this supposed to be no twd ever? Because improv flamethrower, blooding by the code, togp, talbots chainsaw, and more are in twds.
Looks like several cards didn't catch right.

It's gotta have something to do with all those cards having names that are longer versions of another card name, right?

ie,
Improvised Flamethrower :: Flamethrower
Blooding by the Code :: Blooding
Temptation of Greater Power :: Temptation
Talbot's Chainsaw :: Chainsaw

Probably, yes, but the weird thing is that I fixed most of those before posting the first results (maybe not Talbot's Chainsaw, I don't recall searching for that one). I must've messed up when copying different versions of the file. :(
(Tip: if you search the list in reverse order most of these errors disappear, because the longer version matches first ;) )

Anyway, I'll fix it as soon as I can, if you find other cards to fix please post them here so I can search them later.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds