file Which Staples do you feel need reprinted first?

17 Oct 2018 07:20 - 17 Oct 2018 07:20 #91231 by Bloodartist

Also take into account that the BCP version of Anthology will not contain the 11 Berlin storyline cards:

Is there a logical reason not to print tournament-legal cards in a reprint of the only expansion they have appeared in so far? Or if they are storyline cards, should they be banned from gameplay? This is a major disparity, and would put those who got their hands on original anthology into a privileged position. The cards may not the most important in the world, but they are playable.

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Last edit: 17 Oct 2018 07:20 by Bloodartist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Oct 2018 08:43 #91237 by Klaital
That's pretty terrible news, as those crypt cards were the main reason I was interested in getting the thing in the first place. :/

More
17 Oct 2018 13:22 #91248 by ReverendRevolver

Also take into account that the BCP version of Anthology will not contain the 11 Berlin storyline cards:

Is there a logical reason not to print tournament-legal cards in a reprint of the only expansion they have appeared in so far? Or if they are storyline cards, should they be banned from gameplay? This is a major disparity, and would put those who got their hands on original anthology into a privileged position. The cards may not the most important in the world, but they are playable.

Hasn't been announced, but:

1. The sets are still available, and while not reasonable to ship to the western hemisphere, this puts thier availability ahead of let's say FN 11caps and many AE precon only gangrel.
2. Most singles are still on Ebay. I was only concerned with Alabastrom, so I've got 5 and I'm good (unless I feel the need for multiple gargoyles decks) .
3. All the cards have a high potential to see print via BC products tentatively announced as happening within the next year, be it sabbat, cam, or anarch packages, or for Andre an add in to TU.

Both green backed cards are OK, but dont make or break a deck by existing, and the crypt cards are in 3 categories: make potential decks have more diverse crypts:Goldman, Hamid. Apolonia, etc. Add a noticeable advantage to a few decks : Andre, Anne-Marie. And one card qualifies as the previous group due to discipline spread, but is his own category of "non slave gargoyles in this grouping aren't a deck without him in it": Alabastrom.

IF the Anthology set is modified (Anthology v2, if you will) then it opens up possibilities for pdf set vamps of importance to see print, potentially on a clan for clan swap ratio(Garcia for Goldman, DanaADV for Apolonia, the anarch torrie guy for Anne, etc) and also adds spots for the promo stuff (BulcuADV for Hamid?)
Or new cards. I like new cards.

From a printing = accessability standpoint, content of Sabbat decks and "Anarch Care Package " would influence what's the best choice for Anthology2.
That's assuming they change, because all we can base it on is the initial purpose of Anthology when we were OOP and Ben's (sort of) in the announcement.

I just want Xavier ADV and Dana ADV. Ghede would also be nice.

I've been trying to build more gangrel stuff for awhile and I'm afraid of how many TU bundles I'll need for 16 thing, 16 bear skin and 3 Ennoia theatres JUST TO BUILD 3 DECKS. :(

More
18 Oct 2018 07:31 #91262 by Lönkka

[IF the Anthology set is modified (Anthology v2, if you will)

Nope.
Apparently they are just going to remove those 11 cards and that's it. (well, even that IS a modification, but not what you meant...)

But like said several times already, the original Berlin Anthology set is still available so if you need these 11 cards, just go ahead an purchase it from the publisher!

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
18 Oct 2018 15:34 #91266 by ReverendRevolver

[IF the Anthology set is modified (Anthology v2, if you will)

Nope.
Apparently they are just going to remove those 11 cards and that's it. (well, even that IS a modification, but not what you meant...)

But like said several times already, the original Berlin Anthology set is still available so if you need these 11 cards, just go ahead an purchase it from the publisher!

That's odd. It doesn't fit current model of 120crds=$24USD
89is odd, and it saddens me they wont put out PDF set cards in reprints of Anthology. Maybe 3 extras of 3 cards and 1 more of 2 cards plus 20 pdf set cards would balance, but now I'm baffled...

More
18 Oct 2018 21:04 #91272 by ICL
Until various e-only cards get printed, that they exist in e-versions doesn't make them useful to me.

However, in terms of what would likely affect me most, I get really tired of hunting around for more copies of On the Qui Vive that are not upside down and preworn versions.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds