file V5 Camarilla and Anarch books - what do they mean for V:TES?

07 Nov 2018 06:03 #91700 by Cat_in_Exile
I dig that you guys are considering this stuff. Hoping to eventually see the game grow to whole new G6/7 crypt vampires for the main clans.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2018 07:34 #91704 by Lönkka
I sure hope that Paradox's need to get everything under the umbrella of current edition of the RPG doesn't damage the balance of VTES.

And when 6th edition comes around (sooner or later it ill) with some new ideas for storyline direction I sure hope we aren't being yanked to yet another direction.

Just think what would've happened to VTES if WW had started to steer it towards Redemption when it was released...

VTES ain't a RPG but a card/board game. No need for it to try to emulate all the changes happening in the RPG it draws its inspiration from!

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Away
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
07 Nov 2018 07:53 #91705 by PetriWessman
Me, I'm also hoping to see some stuff from Beckett's Jyhad Diary (excellent book) to migrate to VTES. Advanced Carna as Anarch, anyone? :)

More
07 Nov 2018 09:21 #91707 by Ankha
So, in the end, all vampires become anarch. But since they don't get along together, some create the Anarch Camarilla, other the Anarch Sabbat :)

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
07 Nov 2018 13:14 #91711 by Boris The Blade

I sure hope that Paradox's need to get everything under the umbrella of current edition of the RPG doesn't damage the balance of VTES.

You don't like Malk94?:P

More
07 Nov 2018 14:12 #91713 by Ashur

No need for it to try to emulate all the changes happening in the RPG it draws its inspiration from!

No, not all, but at least the ones that the owner insists on.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds