file So, I've been at it again... [Yet another background and layout thread]

17 Sep 2019 14:41 #97026 by self biased
Most everything you need in terms of images is here. Fonts can be downloaded here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Sep 2019 05:30 #97037 by Stéphane81

More
27 Oct 2019 10:07 #97585 by Stéphane81
It takes me a little bit more time than I think but the result is under here. I just miss a proper material for the left bord (card type/ clan). I also have to remake some material as the Sabbat mark or the blood capacity seal.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Charles_Bronson, Lech, self biased

More
28 Oct 2019 07:33 #97588 by Ankha
There's something wrong with the disciplines on Scalpel Tongue, and I'm not a big fan of the other icons getting out of the side frame.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
28 Oct 2019 08:23 #97589 by Lech
I like crypt design (varied text box aside), but when it comes to library, separators are ... not so good (especially crosses) and discipline marking in textbox are not great either. Also, i'd like to have bigger sidebar, as you don't know which type of card it is when glancing over your hand.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
28 Oct 2019 11:51 #97593 by Stéphane81

There's something wrong with the disciplines on Scalpel Tongue,.

What do you mean by "something wrong" ?

Also, i'd like to have bigger sidebar, as you don't know which type of card it is when glancing over your hand.

Concerning the sidebar, I'm working with the material I have (thank's to self biased, without him, I will have worst). But I do agree : the sidebar could be better.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds