file Advice on starting a new VTES group in the Black Chantry era

29 Jan 2019 14:51 #93198 by Kraus
Sorry to the OP, I haven't had the time to take a look at the starter mash ups and what could be done with BG display + singels of BC Sabbat starters.

BUT! There's another town nearby in Finland where a mate just asked me how to get a new group get into the game. I linked this thread, and promised to help out with anything. I still think that BH display + singles of BC starters would be the best bet, and making a suggestion first hand of how to assemble decks would benefit the community as a whole.

I'll be pretty busy with real life (boo) for the next week, but will see what I can do. Hope you guys aren't in a lot of hurry.

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jan 2019 17:35 #93200 by bodkan
No worries, thanks for remembering.

My friends and I are meeting this weekend but I'm not worrying about optimizing the decks for now, as I'm pretty sure we'll be mostly butchering the rules anyway. :)

I definitely do appreciate any future comments and advice w.r.t. those decks though!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kraus

More
29 Jan 2019 18:12 #93201 by Kraus
Awesome. Let us know how it goes. Excruciating detail is not even enough. ;)

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds