file Next Expansion Set?

24 Feb 2019 17:27 #93628 by LivesByProxy
Is there any clue what the next expansion set is? Has Black Chantry dropped any hints?

I was wondering if we would get a 'Modern Nights' set.

:gang: :CEL: :FOR: :PRO: :cap6: Gangrel. Noddist. Camarilla. Once each turn, LivesByProxy may burn 1 blood to lose Protean :PRO: until the end of the turn and gain your choice of superior Auspex :AUS:, Obfuscate :OBF:, or Potence :POT: for the current action.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Feb 2019 20:06 #93632 by Sydnelson
Replied by Sydnelson on topic Next Expansion Set?
I want Lost Kindred part 2. When Lost Kindred start to be created they said that they would not have enough images and artists to make a big expansion at a time and that they would split in two. The second part should come with Baali, Daughters, Salubri and other bloodline clans.

But I guess the next expasion will be Camarilla focused in Vampire 5th edition.

Fernando Cesar - Sydnelson
LackeyCCG and OCTGN VtES Mantainer

:adv: :camarilla: :vent: :obf: :pro: :tha: :DOM: :PRE: :cap8:
Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro

More
24 Feb 2019 23:13 #93637 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Next Expansion Set?
Only thing I recall hearing is the actual Starter/Beginner Box aimed as starting point for a group interested in the game.

I want more Imbued. One or two Imbued related cards in every release.

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Walt, Khalid1988

• Lönkka
  • Away
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
25 Feb 2019 00:40 #93640 by Cat_in_Exile
Replied by Cat_in_Exile on topic Next Expansion Set?
They were working on an "Anarch Essentials" set of precons, which I think were originally pegged to come out before the Sabbat ones. Presumably that will be next.

More
25 Feb 2019 01:33 #93642 by mjvtes521
Replied by mjvtes521 on topic Next Expansion Set?

They were working on an "Anarch Essentials" set of precons, which I think were originally pegged to come out before the Sabbat ones. Presumably that will be next.

Not that I have any insider knowledge, but I'm pretty sure the next set will either be Anarch Essentials or the new BCP Camarilla Box "All-in-One" set, but the Anarch essentials set would be a reprint bundle (not pre-cons) of select Anarch cards from the Anarch and Twilight Rebellion expansions, as well as (hopefully) cards from Anarchs Unbound, the pdf only set, (though that wouldn't technically be a "reprint"). If I were part of BCP, I'd make the Cam box set the top priority, to turn the recent excitement over VTES being back in print into an actual VTES "breakout", meaning getting the game popular again and bringing in lots of new players. I'll bet that's what White wolf cares about the most also, which definitely matters. But I'm sure it's a huge endeavor, so if it's going to take a while still, maybe release an Anarch reprint bundle in the meantime to keep the momentum going. But I definitely think the next true expansion should be a Lost Kindred 2, as Fernando suggested, since that set was just too small, and aside from maybe getting Harbingers into the tournament winning scene (nerf Emerald Legionairres, anyone?), the other 4 clans still need plenty of help to get there.

More
25 Feb 2019 11:24 #93652 by Bloodartist
Replied by Bloodartist on topic Next Expansion Set?

Not that I have any insider knowledge, but I'm pretty sure the next set will either be Anarch Essentials or the new BCP Camarilla Box "All-in-One" set, but the Anarch essentials set would be a reprint bundle (not pre-cons) of select Anarch cards from the Anarch and Twilight Rebellion expansions, as well as (hopefully) cards from Anarchs Unbound, the pdf only set, (though that wouldn't technically be a "reprint"). If I were part of BCP, I'd make the Cam box set the top priority, to turn the recent excitement over VTES being back in print into an actual VTES "breakout", meaning getting the game popular again and bringing in lots of new players.

I agree that reprinting camarilla cards to go with anthology/keepers bundles (particularly the large number of camarilla vamps in those) should be a priority, after that the anarchs hopefully printing remaining pdf staples. It would be thematically important to make Camarilla playable along with the new releases.

Also reprint of parity shift :woohoo:

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds