file GenCon 2019?

20 Jul 2019 16:47 #95912 by bloodpuppy11
GenCon 2019? was created by bloodpuppy11
Hi y'all!

So we're gearing up for GenCon 2019 and I keep telling my friend that this is the year that we will actually play Jyhad (sorry, V:TES.)

We bought into the game when it came out in 1994, played some games based on how we understood the rules, and then packed up the cards for 20+ years. Fast forward to now, and we've gotten the urge to play again. We have decks, but we don't have anyone else to play with, and we're still figuring out the rules.

So anyways, is anyone going to GenCon 2019 who might be interested in spending a few hours teaching a couple casuals how to play, and playing a few (lower powered) games?

Thanks for reading! Hope to hear from y'all!

Cheers,
->Mr. P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jul 2019 10:25 #95913 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic GenCon 2019?
Welcome back!

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bloodpuppy11

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
21 Jul 2019 14:37 #95915 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic GenCon 2019?
One of my employees is also going to Gencon and is wanting to learn how to play.

If anyone is able to help out OP, he would be interested as well.

More
21 Jul 2019 23:00 #95918 by Winter Fae
Replied by Winter Fae on topic GenCon 2019?
I will be at GenCon, am willing to teach, and will be bringing a pile of decks, including 9 unaltered precons! I'll have a new player or two with me myself.

If you do have Jyhad cards from way back in the day and want something fun to do, there's actually an event this year that's a Jyhad-only tournament. I'm making three not very good decks for it out of my limited Jyhad card pool in case there are seats open and someone wants to borrow one to play.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kraus, bloodpuppy11

More
22 Jul 2019 15:10 #95925 by bloodpuppy11
Replied by bloodpuppy11 on topic GenCon 2019?
Hi there!

That’s awesome! I would love to figure out how to connect, and I may check out the Jyhad only event. Do you have a link to the event information? Also, what is the best way to contact you?

Cheers,
->Mr. P

More
22 Jul 2019 17:38 #95927 by Winter Fae
Replied by Winter Fae on topic GenCon 2019?
It's event TCG19157300 ! Here it is in the online catalog: www.gencon.com/events/157300

As for me, does this forum support PMs? I registered only to post in this topic and I don't want to list my contact info publicly for all time… or I guess I can post, wait until you see it, and then edit the post to remove it?

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds