file VTES-VEKN Play Mat - Free Download

19 Feb 2013 14:59 - 05 Mar 2013 13:38 #45377 by Trigger
So after much debate and consultation I have decided to just put the Vampire/VEKN play mat I designed up for FREE download.

File Attachment:

Bleed your prey in style!

If you want to draw in more players and help support Vampire and VEKN.NET, then download this free CCG play mat designed by yours truly. Either print out yourself or have it printed out for you by a printing company to bring that “WOW” factor to your next Vampire game.

This play mat is designed with enough space to accommodate your Crypt, Library, Uncontrolled, Torpor, and Ready regions. Let loose your army of minions upon your prey and protect your reign of power from your predator in style.

You can download this custom play mat in the Downloads section of TheAgencyStar for free.

I uploaded the file to ROLJ Custom Play Mats and had them print out on some nice neoprene material. It turned out awesome! You can do with it what you like.

:tore: :AUS: :CEL: :PRE: :political:
Last edit: 05 Mar 2013 13:38 by Trigger.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Szewski, Pascal Bertrand, D-dennis, Joscha, dude_PL, Kraus, the1andonlime, Lech, wesile, Eius P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Feb 2013 02:39 #45398 by Adonai
Replied by Adonai on topic Re: VTES-VEKN Play Mat
www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-definitions.html

What is copyright infringement?

As a general matter, copyright infringement occurs when a copyrighted work is reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of the copyright owner.

www.ccpgames.com/en/company/contact

For Corporate enquiries and Business Development, you can also contact us via E-mail:

CCP North America and White Wolf Publishing
250 East Ponce de Leon Avenue
Suite 700
Decatur, GA 30030
USA
Tel. (+1) 404-292-1819
www.white-wolf.com
Opening hours: 9am-6pm Mon-Fri

More
20 Feb 2013 03:32 - 20 Feb 2013 03:42 #45400 by Trigger
Replied by Trigger on topic Re: VTES-VEKN Play Mat
I was told by specific people that it was okay to use the designs I did as far as the tri-snake, Vampire and VEKN.NET. Since Adonai says this may not be the case, I will scrap the whole thing and not put it out to the public from this point forward. Sorry everyone for the trouble but I dont have the time to contact companies for permission I thought I already had with my work schedule. If someone wants to persue this, by all means and if its a green light, I'll host again for free download. Thanks.

Last edit: 20 Feb 2013 03:42 by Trigger.

More
20 Feb 2013 07:55 #45405 by alf
Replied by alf on topic Re: VTES-VEKN Play Mat
That's a shame.
How about just removing the copyrighted stuff from the template (which I don't think VEKN.NET would be) and uploading the file in an editable format?
That way it would be legal and could be personalised to everybodie's taste.
As I stated before, I really appreciate your efforts.
-Alf

<INSERT CLEVER QUOTATION HERE>

More
21 Feb 2013 12:47 #45444 by Trigger
Someone has contacted me that they will be contacting ccp and ww for verification of being able to put this out as a fan based FREE download.

Stay Tuned

More
05 Mar 2013 13:27 - 05 Mar 2013 13:31 #45684 by Trigger
Back by popular demand and with full support from White Wolf Publishing & CCP, you can now download your copy of the VTES VEKN playmat from the links above.

When downloading from TheAgencyStar, right-click the download link and Save Target as JPG for best results. Thanks and happy bleeding.

Last edit: 05 Mar 2013 13:31 by Trigger.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds