compress ARDB — Export to LackeyCCG

30 Dec 2011 11:57 #19575 by Ke.
Hello all,

Have been playing a lot of games on Lackey over the last few nights but have been frustrated by the lack of Lackey support in ARDB (manually reformatting the text files after each tweak is a PITA).

So I've reworked the text export functionality in ARDB to support Lackey directly. Simply replace deck2text.xsl in the xsl folder with the attached file and you'll be able to directly export to Lackey by selecting the "Export deck to text" option — sweet! (although it replaces the basic functionality — not so sweet).

I'm not sure who maintains ARDB — it would be great if future releases could include an export to Lackey option using the attached file.

There's been some great games over the last fews nights — hopefully it keeps up...
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Dec 2011 12:57 - 30 Dec 2011 13:00 #19583 by Killjoy71
Could you specify which issues you encounter exactly?

I am using ARDB 3.11 and it supports saving files for use with lackey; the file extesion is *.lackey

Here is the link for ARDB 3.1.1

I hope this helps.

VTES is not for the faint of heart...especially when you don't have a enough blood.

Prince Of Geneva
Last edit: 30 Dec 2011 13:00 by Killjoy71.

More
30 Dec 2011 13:05 #19584 by Ke.
Am using ARDB 3.1.1 Beta OSX — perhaps that's the issue, maybe it's not implemented on Mac?

More
30 Dec 2011 13:56 #19586 by Killjoy71
I believe that the person to contact on ARDSB is Dr.strange(not sure of the name) but I saw a post about Him handling the development of ardb.

VTES is not for the faint of heart...especially when you don't have a enough blood.

Prince Of Geneva

More
30 Dec 2011 14:06 #19588 by Ke.

More
20 Apr 2012 13:54 #28247 by Sydnelson

Hello all,

Have been playing a lot of games on Lackey over the last few nights but have been frustrated by the lack of Lackey support in ARDB (manually reformatting the text files after each tweak is a PITA).

So I've reworked the text export functionality in ARDB to support Lackey directly. Simply replace deck2text.xsl in the xsl folder with the attached file and you'll be able to directly export to Lackey by selecting the "Export deck to text" option — sweet! (although it replaces the basic functionality — not so sweet).

I'm not sure who maintains ARDB — it would be great if future releases could include an export to Lackey option using the attached file.

There's been some great games over the last fews nights — hopefully it keeps up...

You can use this utility to convert ELD decks to lackey format.
www.lackeyccg.com/vtes/FELD2LackeyConverter.zip

Works with 99,9% of cards.

Fernando Cesar - Sydnelson
LackeyCCG and OCTGN VtES Mantainer

:adv: :camarilla: :vent: :obf: :pro: :tha: :DOM: :PRE: :cap8:
Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds