file Thank you for having a Lackey section

05 Mar 2011 14:35 #2092 by Sydnelson

@Syd: You could try contacting the guy who updates Vtes.pl:

vtes.pl/

He's got at least nearly all card images, I think, and all I've seen are pretty high quality.

Yes Kraus, I know Nekhomanta from vtes.pl. 80% of cards used in Lackey are from their site. He share all VTES card images from all expansion sets, storyline an promo cards in this site:
ccggamez.com/index.php?opcja=listakart&idgry=1

The problem is the cards are not in the same size, and some card are unreadable (at least 30 cards have bad scan like card I send as example in the previous post). I need check card by card for their quality, re-scan the bad ones and then make a script in Photoshop to convert all images to same size, dpi and apply some filters. My problem is time to do it.
Anyway thanks for link.

Fernando Cesar - Sydnelson
LackeyCCG and OCTGN VtES Mantainer

:adv: :camarilla: :vent: :obf: :pro: :tha: :DOM: :PRE: :cap8:
Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Mar 2011 14:38 - 05 Mar 2011 14:39 #2093 by Sydnelson

Vtes.pl apparently has cards in good resolution. Here are some examples:

They are apparently not exactly the same size, but pretty close, and easily modified by a shell image editor in a batch. You should first try to contact the vtes.pl administrator.

Last time I talk with Nekhomanta (vtes.pl admin) he says that will start to make a digital scan of all your collection but your work is slow, only one set by year.

Fernando Cesar - Sydnelson
LackeyCCG and OCTGN VtES Mantainer

:adv: :camarilla: :vent: :obf: :pro: :tha: :DOM: :PRE: :cap8:
Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro
Last edit: 05 Mar 2011 14:39 by Sydnelson.

More
05 Mar 2011 15:36 #2095 by jhattara

@Syd: You could try contacting the guy who updates Vtes.pl:

vtes.pl/

He's got at least nearly all card images, I think, and all I've seen are pretty high quality.

Yes Kraus, I know Nekhomanta from vtes.pl. 80% of cards used in Lackey are from their site. He share all VTES card images from all expansion sets, storyline an promo cards in this site:
ccggamez.com/index.php?opcja=listakart&idgry=1

The problem is the cards are not in the same size, and some card are unreadable (at least 30 cards have bad scan like card I send as example in the previous post). I need check card by card for their quality, re-scan the bad ones and then make a script in Photoshop to convert all images to same size, dpi and apply some filters. My problem is time to do it.
Anyway thanks for link.

Well, it's definitely faster to fix bad images than to scan all images new.

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds