file Lackey Domain Expired

19 May 2014 23:30 #62592 by Ke.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 May 2014 12:08 #62607 by mjvtes521
Replied by mjvtes521 on topic Re: Lackey Domain Expired
Does anyone know if Trevor is aware that the server and website are down? Does anyone know how to contact Trevor directly? Lackey is still down and the website domain still needs to be renewed. I assume this is something he should be able to fix relatively quickly as long as he is aware of the problem. I would love to get some update on this since I play vtes on Lackey regularly. Thanks.

More
20 May 2014 12:29 #62609 by Sydnelson
Replied by Sydnelson on topic Re: Lackey Domain Expired

Does anyone know if Trevor is aware that the server and website are down? Does anyone know how to contact Trevor directly? Lackey is still down and the website domain still needs to be renewed. I assume this is something he should be able to fix relatively quickly as long as he is aware of the problem. I would love to get some update on this since I play vtes on Lackey regularly. Thanks.

LackeyCCG is like a son to Trevor, and yes if he not die he know the server is down.

Last time I talk with him is when game server (not main site) became offline for 4 days, he was moved from one state to another. he said he had changed jobs and had to move with it.

I try contact him over skype, aim and e-mail and he don't reply yet, hope nothing bad happens with.

Fernando Cesar - Sydnelson
LackeyCCG and OCTGN VtES Mantainer

:adv: :camarilla: :vent: :obf: :pro: :tha: :DOM: :PRE: :cap8:
Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro

More
20 May 2014 14:33 #62617 by mjvtes521
Has anyone been able to host a VTES game on Lackey by using their own server IP address? I've tried it with another player and it didn't work. Please advise.

More
20 May 2014 19:33 #62633 by Ke.
Replied by Ke. on topic Re: Lackey Domain Expired
If you want to host on your own IP, you will probably need to setup a NAT on ports 25710 / 25711 to your local machines IP address before other people will be able to connect to your public IP Address.

It's pretty straight forward, you just need the admin password for your ADSL router / firewall.

More
20 May 2014 20:10 #62638 by mjvtes521
Can't do that with the IP server I'm using right now. If anyone else can, let me know your server IP and I'll try to join your game. Thanks.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds