file Possible new plugin

24 May 2014 17:06 - 24 May 2014 17:09 #62746 by The Flayed Man
I'm curious to try copying the current plugin and modify it to change the old, old,..really old cards. Reflect new format and revised rules text. And hopefully make THAT the new main lackey plugin. This way all cards will look uniform. Any thoughts or advice?

Example.

Last edit: 24 May 2014 17:09 by The Flayed Man.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 May 2014 18:07 #62749 by ReverendRevolver
I had suggested new art on old cards (thus reprints...) when PoD was still something we figured would happen.
Ideally, if we ever come baxk in print, new versions of FN 11 caps with new art would be made, at least as prizes.

But im not savvy with plugins or Lacky, i just like the basic premise.

More
24 May 2014 18:42 #62753 by Sydnelson
Replied by Sydnelson on topic Re: Possible new plugin

I'm curious to try copying the current plugin and modify it to change the old, old,..really old cards. Reflect new format and revised rules text. And hopefully make THAT the new main lackey plugin. This way all cards will look uniform. Any thoughts or advice?

I already start to do that Flayed Man.

Already updated all cards from VTES and Jyhad layout to newest one and lastest card text.

Look:

Also added some cards that change text to ballots:

And added a watermark and update layout of banned cards:

I don't update the other cards because I don't have all artworks to create those cards, already rqeuest it to some users from this forum with no luck.

Fernando Cesar - Sydnelson
LackeyCCG and OCTGN VtES Mantainer

:adv: :camarilla: :vent: :obf: :pro: :tha: :DOM: :PRE: :cap8:
Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro

More
24 May 2014 19:15 - 24 May 2014 19:17 #62755 by The Flayed Man
Well I'm completely oblivious with the legal mumbo jumbo for lackey, artwork rights, etc. But all the old library cards could be done regardless. We already the artwork for them. Only vampires seem tricky, at least in making new cards online. I've used artwork I've found online for making custom cards for home use, idk what the results would be for using them on lackey.
Last edit: 24 May 2014 19:17 by The Flayed Man.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds