file Would anyone like to play a game using this in conjunction with Skype?

17 Jul 2011 14:34 #6402 by Murmur
I'm looking to get into this game, and want to give it a whirl a few times before I fork over cash to get my grubby hands on the real deal.

Perhaps sometime in the coming week?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jul 2011 18:19 #6409 by Ankha
There are already a lot of players using Skype + Lackey. You can join Lackey anyway, then ask to the other players their skype id.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
25 Dec 2011 23:38 #19320 by Joserra44
Hi Murmur, I will be connectes this week quite a lot in Lackey and I can play qith skype. Just come around in Lackey server.

More
28 Dec 2011 14:08 #19472 by Killjoy71
I have not been on Lackey lately, but if there is an audience I can whip up some time in the late evening (as of 8:30 pm CET).

See you there

VTES is not for the faint of heart...especially when you don't have a enough blood.

Prince Of Geneva

More
29 Dec 2011 09:08 #19499 by Joserra44
Hi!, I play later CET time this week (Christmas), around midnight. Otherwise I conect once or twice a week at about 6 p.m, but then I may not have enough time for a game for 3 or 4.

More
30 Dec 2011 12:11 #19577 by Ke.
Have been playing quite a bit recently. Over the last few nights there's been 10 - 12 players online from 7PM - 1AM or so GMT (mostly EU players). Text chat works fine — the text to speech functionality does a good job grabbing your attention and I'm not sure how much Skype would add to the game... may try tonight.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds