file A suggestion to the Lackey plugin creator.

09 Aug 2014 09:12 #64752 by The Flayed Man
Knowing nothing...NOTHING mind you about programing or creating plugins, the following is just a idea. A REALLY good one in my mind for Lackey.

And I'm not sure if this idea would fall into the Lackey creators' lap or the plugin's (I'll be posting this on Lackey forum as well).

A number of games tend to fall apart on Lackey due to real life calling a player away from the game, and leaving his position however good or bad being reduced to a 'pool sack' for his or predator. (PS I'm not blaming this on 'other' people, this has occurred to me several times as I tend to play while at work.)

It would be GREAT, if spectators of a game could be allowed to take over a leaving players position deck and cards. This would prevent table balance from collapsing and keep the remaining players from feeling as if they wasted their game time.

TFM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Aug 2014 04:57 #64757 by M.Schumacher

More
10 Aug 2014 20:02 #64776 by Ke.
Also +1 for this — however I suspect it's a limitation of Lackey and not the plugin.

More
10 Aug 2014 20:16 #64777 by Sydnelson
I think is a good ideia, you can suggest that on lackey official forum.

Fernando Cesar - Sydnelson
LackeyCCG and OCTGN VtES Mantainer

:adv: :camarilla: :vent: :obf: :pro: :tha: :DOM: :PRE: :cap8:
Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro

More
11 Aug 2014 10:29 #64788 by The Flayed Man
I did suggest it on Lackey forums, and quickly got a reply from Trevor that such a feature wouldn't be that hard to incorporate into the system. But he did mention that due to other changes that he wants to do next and other RL commitments that this would take some time too get to. So we will see this happen just perhaps not as soon as we would like...but someday.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds