file VTES on Lackey

16 Aug 2016 20:37 #77918 by mjvtes521
Replied by mjvtes521 on topic VTES on Lackey

Why doesn't anyone play VTES on Lackey anymore? I've had a lot of free time lately and can never get 4 players on. Lackey is so easy to set up, easy to play on, has all the card images (including the pdf sets) and is skype enabled. If you play a game with everyone on skype, it is VERY similar to a real live game (and only takes slightly longer to play, sometimes even less time). There are a lot of people posting on the VEKN forum about VTES. I bet lots of them don't play regularly in real life, so why not try out Lackey? It is great for new players too. All of the cards at your fingerprints! Takes 5 minutes to put a deck together using the incredibly easy to use deck builder!

I'm hosting right now. If anyone wants me to teach them to use Lackey, I would be happy to, it is super easy. Or just watch this tutorial:

Instructions on how to download Lackey and its VTES plugin are here:
www.lackeyccg.com/vtes/tutous.html

Do people play VTES on OCTGN? Is it free to use? Can anyone post instructions on how to install and play on OCTGN?

Keep VTES alive! Play it on Lackey! Bring a friend!

All of the instructions are in the links provided in my previous post above. You can also always join a game and ask someone for help using Lackey. It is very easy, though. Let me know if you want to be added to the Lackey VTES skype or facebook group. You would need to tell me your skype user name or facebook name. However, you don't need to be added to those groups to join a game and play.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Aug 2016 20:39 #77919 by mjvtes521
Replied by mjvtes521 on topic VTES on Lackey

right now i cannot connect to the server, does anyone know if it is down?

The lackey proxy server is currently down. I PM'd the administrator, Trevor Agnitti, on Facebook. He usually responds and fixes it within a day or so.

More
14 Mar 2017 18:53 #81131 by beslin igor
Replied by beslin igor on topic VTES on Lackey
Greetings to all VTES players.
On this occasion, I want to tell you that the online gaming VTES via Lackey more popular than ever. There are our more than before, we are better organized and every day can be played the game Vtes via Lackey. 1 tournament was played in the preparation of the second tournament at the end of March, and today begins the Brazilian League vtes online players.
as mjvtes said here exist facebook groups and mesenger group that connect us to more easily organize and play. link group: www.facebook.com/groups/1543249585925041/
also exist skype group but it is less popular than Facebook group.
I hope you will join us all who love this game!
I want to address the players: suoli,the flayed man,seb,2wayspeaker,where are you? let me know if you see my invitation. also a player who had a great desire to play Vtes tournament online drstrange26,I want you to know that the tournament is being prepared, join us!
who wants to play with us is welcome :) :cheer:

More
20 Mar 2018 20:34 #85916 by beslin igor
Replied by beslin igor on topic VTES on Lackey
Greetings to all VTES playersagain in this topic.
On this occasion, I want to tell you that the online gaming VTES via Lackey more popular than ever.
There are our more than before, we are better organized and every day can be played the game VTES via Lackey.
4 tournament was played via Lackey. We prepare next tournament in next mount. I'll announce the tournament next day's
In Lackey play good tournaments players,you can try test you decks for tournament,and you can chose any cards whu exist without limit because you not need to bay cards,all cards are free. You not need to travel if you want to play,open you Lackey program connecct on server and join in game on server or host game and wait other players. You can use any deck from secret library and import in Lackey and play.
Here exist facebook groups and mesenger group that connect us to more easily organize and play. link group: www.facebook.com/groups/1543249585925041/
also exist skype group but it is less popular than Facebook group.
I hope you will join us all who love this game!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ke., LivesByProxy

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds