file VTES Online League starting 9th of July

02 Jul 2018 04:43 #88489 by angrynewb
Greetings fellow Methuselahs!

The Facebook group "VTES LackeyCCG" has more than 300 people, and thanks to White Wolf and Black Chantry Productions,
recent activities show that more and more Methuselahs awaken from torpor by the scent of fresh blood :evil:

With our ongoing support to keep people playing VTES, we are happy to present you with a LackeyCCG league starting on Monday 9th of July.
Please note that this first, shorter league is in preparation of a larger scale league with world finals, starting after the EC in Warsaw, Poland (24th-26th of August).

Featuring:
2 separate Leagues for America and Europe.

Schedule:
League Games will be played each Monday. Europe: 8pm CEST America: 7pm PDT, starting on 9th of July 2018 until 20th of August 2018
Min. number of games needed: 3
Max. number of games possible: 7

When the League starts, people from any continent can choose which league they play in.
To register, whisper your facebook or real name to one of the organizers online on Lackey 15-30 min prior to when each game starts.
Tables will be filled with "first come first serve". If a player has to be left out, he gets a guaranteed spot for his next showing.

Format:
4 or 5 player tables for league games. Time limit 2h. Each table takes its own time and is allowed to pause it if necessary.
The current VEKN tournament rules apply. You can use any deck each time you play, although you have to load your deck before seating.

Rating:
The current ratings will be posted and updated on our Facebook VTES LackeyCCG Group page and on www.vekn.net/forum/lackeyccg
You will get 8 points for a Game Win and 4 points for each Victory point, divided by the number of games you played.

Reporting and Disqualification:
To report someone, 2 players on the table have to inform one of the organizers.
If a player disconnects he will be given 15min to resolve the issue.
If this player cannot return, the predator will get 1vp 3pools and the game continues, unless all remaining players agree to reschedule a new game with a substitute player.
Either a warning will be given (e.g. disconnects) or an outright disqualification (e.g. unsportsmanlike behavior, rage quit).
At the 3rd warning a player is automatically disqualified for the rest of the league.

Organizers American League:
Karl Schaefer () Lackey name: kschaefer
Mark Jasper () Lackey name: mjvtes
Adam Hulse () Lackey name: Erewego

Organizers European League:
Igor Beslin () Lackey name: Beslin Igor
Martin Weinmayer () Lackey name: angrynewb

We are looking forward to seeing you soon on the battlefield :-).
Facebook group "VTES LackeyCCG"
or download Lackey directly at www.lackeyccg.com/vtes/tutous.html

sincerly,
Martin Weinmayer on behalve of the Org-Team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gmanari

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jul 2018 12:37 #88497 by TapeTaChatte
awesome!
do you think people need to try out Lackey before the league to make sure how to use the software?

IC Organized play coordinator
Please contact me with any OP query using the mail in my profile

More
02 Jul 2018 14:06 #88499 by kschaefer
Yes. It's pretty easy to get someone started, but a VtES player should expect a 30 minutes or so to get used to the interface.

I know most of the organizers would be happy to coach someone through the interface if players need help.

More
02 Jul 2018 16:13 #88507 by self biased
is there a discord channel set up?

More
02 Jul 2018 21:43 #88509 by self biased
never mind, i made one!

Hey gang! I've taken the liberty of creating a Discord server for use with lackey CCG games. Currently I have five tables set up, and can create many more. This link won't expire, so feel free to spread it around!

discord.gg/MW8Zmrn
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, LivesByProxy

More
02 Jul 2018 21:53 #88510 by Ke.
Nice; will share discord link with Skype group.
The following user(s) said Thank You: self biased

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds