file Lackey Update with Lost Kindred and new image pack.

17 Aug 2018 18:11 - 22 Aug 2018 05:49 #90070 by Sydnelson

It is with pleasure I announce the launch of the newest version of the VtES plugin for the LackeyCCG online gaming program.

In 11 years, this was the longest and most time-consuming update for all time since I updated all the sections, texts, tokens, database, audios and image of all cards.

I am grateful to all those who contributed to the update especially to friends Carlton Ke, Martin Weinmayer, Igor Beslin, Karl Schaefer, Christopher J. Malec and Vincent Ripoll for help.

As you can see after update, several texts will be different from the ones we know since I used the revised card list available on VEKN. These texts are much more complete and reflects the changes we will see in the new expansions.

Like any major update, it is common to contain some errors, if you find any on then please report on this topic.

FELD2Lackey Tool for deck format conversion was his configuration updated too, 98% of cards can be converted using it (advanced crypt cards and few other does not work due a program limitation). FELD2Lackey Tool can be found on Lackey main folder.

*BEFORE UPDATE, SAVE ALL YOUR DECKS IN TXT FORMAT USING "export as txt" BUTTON ON "Deck Editor" TAB.*
*AFTER UPDATE, CHECK YOUR DECKS FOR MISSING CARDS SINCE SOME CARD NAMES WAS CHANGED IN DATABASE.*

If you already have LackeyCCG and VTES plugin installed just mark the option "Automatically check for plugins updates (if the plugin support it)?" under "Plugin" tab and LackeyCCG will update automatically every time a new version of plugin is released.

If you are new on LackeyCCG, follow this tutorial:
www.lackeyccg.com/vtes/

Note: I will update OCTGN in next weeks (promise, I will update it this time).

Fernando Cesar - Sydnelson
LackeyCCG and OCTGN VtES Mantainer

:adv: :camarilla: :vent: :obf: :pro: :tha: :DOM: :PRE: :cap8:
Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro
Last edit: 22 Aug 2018 05:49 by Sydnelson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: brandonsantacruz, Boris The Blade, self biased, Ke.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Aug 2018 23:30 #90078 by M.Schumacher
Sincere thanks for your work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds