file Test new crypt contest rule league 2020.-report

28 Jan 2020 16:39 #98797 by Bloodartist

So you cannot play a graverobbing on another unique vampire you already control, and if another effect "forces you" to take control of it (maybe a card like Hostile Takeover), then you burn the copy you just took control of.

I like this rule most out of the suggestions. Its one I was about to suggest myself. By virtue of self-contesting being illegal, you just couldn't steal another copy of a vampire you already control...

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jan 2020 16:42 #98798 by Bloodartist

Ankha,I see you and james(him answer in fb group) have same opinion about graverobing,so then is same rule for:spirit marionete,mind rape. but what if you have tempation in play,is not action,and if tempation in contested vampire with you,what you will say,can you take this vampire you control this turn(and burn)?

Activating temptation is a "may" ability. You are not forced to do it, rather it is a choice. By same virtue of self-contesting, I think you shouldn't be able to activate it to take control of a second copy of a vampire you control..

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

The following user(s) said Thank You: beslin igor

More
29 Jan 2020 10:22 - 29 Jan 2020 10:22 #98804 by Ankha

Ankha,I see you and james(him answer in fb group) have same opinion about graverobing,so then is same rule for:spirit marionete,mind rape. but what if you have tempation in play,is not action,and if tempation in contested vampire with you,what you will say,can you take this vampire you control this turn(and burn)?

Activating temptation is a "may" ability. You are not forced to do it, rather it is a choice. By same virtue of self-contesting, I think you shouldn't be able to activate it to take control of a second copy of a vampire you control..

Indeed.
The same way that you cannot enter combat with your own minions etc.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 29 Jan 2020 10:22 by Ankha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: beslin igor

More
04 Feb 2020 17:10 #98891 by beslin igor
Test new crypt contest rule league 2020-round 4

Yesterday is played 2 organized game in round 4,in each zone 1 game,both game finished by GW before time limit.
We have 28 players in league now.
Total 14 games played and only in 2 game until now we see contest crypt.
I hope we get more games in this round with selforganize games,I will open in fb page register for selforganize game who be played tomorow in 20h CET.
Results in image and tabela in link: www.vtes-hook.com/vtes/show-event-informations?show=event&liga=00052

Attachments:

More
05 Feb 2020 21:30 #98896 by beslin igor
self organize game

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hakuron

More
11 Feb 2020 21:59 #98951 by beslin igor
round 5-2 games played,1 in europe zone 1 in american zone

Attachments:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds