file ONLINE EVENT ADMINS PLEASE READ

08 Apr 2020 15:41 #99540 by beslin igor
ONLINE EVENT ADMINS PLEASE READ

in last time i see how in lackey be organized some secret league or tourney. but whu you organize it secret? whu dint share info somewhere as i did? in fb and vekn forum.
I know to 1 online tourney is played by spanish organizers but i note that because i see in lackey table: finals of tourney. i also see in lackey italy league mesa x,only see how admin from mexico anounce event in fb groups,i hope he will share his results.
in this page: www.vtes-hook.com/show-news i try colect all online event with main info: name event,winner,vp in finals,number players,format... so if you want to you event be writen somewhere(to not be forgoten) sent me main data,tabela and i will put info of this event there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Apr 2020 13:06 #99542 by Arnau Diez Sans
This is a tournament that I have organized in a special situation due to the confinement of covid19.
There is a reality that I cannot overlook: there is a significant percentage of the population of Spanish players that require playing in the Spanish language.
The requirements to play this tournament are to have a microphone and be able to communicate in Spanish. Any player who can meet those requirements is welcome regardless of nationality.
I would like to be able to offer an open tournament for everyone, but anyone can organize another tournament for the rest of European players.
To avoid imbalances in the sanctioned system of the vekn, finally the tournament will NOT count for the ranking since it does not meet the language requirements.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds