file Not Unique Vampires league 2020- rules and report

11 May 2020 08:37 #99795 by beslin igor
NOT UNIQUE VAMPIRES LEAGUE 2020-report
yesterday league start,10 players-2 tables-contest dint happen.
3 players 1st time play Lackey league.
In table 1 of popular vampires we see Matashuntha+unnamed as toolbox deck played by Nosfi,and Lazverinus played by Alf,in game be much fight,much torpored and burned vampires,and game finished by time limit.
In table 2 we see 3 star deck,but they die fast by stealt bleed deck kiasyd+lasombra. Sha ennu,Stanislava and Lutz be without defense.
In results of this league i will include also frendly game reported playing with tested contested rules,so I want to ask everyone who test this rule even in frendly games,games with pasword with his frends sent me deck info,results,and if contest happen I need more impresions from players who play games where contest happen.
In frendly game we see: Montano,Rachel,unnamed of star vampires.
Frendly games be reported as playing by : games1,gamer2......they be included in tabela,but be ignored for final standings.
players can read rule,BC anounce,league info here: www.vekn.net/forum/lackeyccg/78624-not-unique-vampires-league-2020-rules-and-report
Tabela in hook is here: www.vtes-hook.com/vtes/show-event-informations?show=event&liga=00058
results in image: league games:
frendly games:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 May 2020 09:07 - 11 May 2020 09:07 #99796 by Ankha
Remember: we want data.

We are especially interested in game reports including:
  • Frequency: How many games had a vampire being contested / games played?
  • The situation of the two (or more) players contesting (prey/predator? other?)
  • For how long the vampires were contested. How did it end? How much blood was left on the vampire after the contest?
  • Is the penalty balanced from their point of view? from the non-contesting players’ point of view?
  • Are star decks appearing more often over time? (It can take time for the players to adjust to the new rule)

This means that if there were not vampire contest on your table, we are still interested by your game data to find out the frequency of contest.

Also, feel free to play any deck you want!

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 11 May 2020 09:07 by Ankha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: beslin igor

More
11 May 2020 13:01 #99797 by Whisker
I'm worried that while this league will generate info towards frequenzy of contestation part, the other effects of having multiple same vampires running around table might not get enough data.
Thus I have a request:
Beslin Igor and co, could you after this one is over, please organize another league where it is purposefully set up so that contestation does occur. Say for a five player game draw a lot. Two of the players draw a single name from list of say 20 most commonly seen powerhouse star vampires (Unnamed, Lutz, Anson, Arika etc.) both having to play deck where the named vampire plays pivotal role. Other players can also play decks with vampires drawn from that lis are even encouraged to do so, but they can play whatever they want.
To make this work:
  • Start list needs to be agreed on
  • and
  • All player have to make before hand at least one deck for vampire named on the list. Maybe draw from TWDA if you don't have a deck for given name yourself

More
11 May 2020 19:07 #99798 by beslin igor

I'm worried that while this league will generate info towards frequenzy of contestation part, the other effects of having multiple same vampires running around table might not get enough data.
Thus I have a request:
Beslin Igor and co, could you after this one is over, please organize another league where it is purposefully set up so that contestation does occur. Say for a five player game draw a lot. Two of the players draw a single name from list of say 20 most commonly seen powerhouse star vampires (Unnamed, Lutz, Anson, Arika etc.) both having to play deck where the named vampire plays pivotal role. Other players can also play decks with vampires drawn from that lis are even encouraged to do so, but they can play whatever they want.
To make this work:
  • Start list needs to be agreed on
  • and
  • All player have to make before hand at least one deck for vampire named on the list. Maybe draw from TWDA if you don't have a deck for given name yourself

I thinked about that,but I think is not fair to I force people to play decks if they dont want. people can chose everthing to play. but I will see with BC after this league be finished if we need this idea in practice.

More
12 May 2020 08:09 #99801 by Ankha
Also, we'd like to know how often it happens, not get biaised results by forcing players to contest vampires.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sambomb

More
12 May 2020 12:04 #99805 by beslin igor
NOT UNIQUE VAMPIRES LEAGUE 2020-report

Yesterday is played 2 games with testing new contest rule. 1 league game and 1 frendly game,contest dint happen.

In league we see: goratrix,stanislava and malgorzada with lord and mistres. in frendly game,Gabrin is played as star

rules and BC anounce: www.vekn.net/forum/lackeyccg/78624-not-unique-vampires-league-2020-rules-and-report

tabela,tables,deck statistic in Hook: www.vtes-hook.com/vtes/event-summary/show-events/152-vtes-test-not-unique-vampires?fbclid=IwAR1Zazk0IaSsZxJWRPmgSeyRVW8Btrey99vW0AQwf55hpwlQUEeinh9K9xk

new results:
League
frendly
Attachments:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds