file The future of V:TES

12 Sep 2012 16:33 - 12 Sep 2012 16:33 #36602 by Bunter
Replied by Bunter on topic Re: The future of V:TES
I don't subscribe to that at all.

Some points are valid some are not, it is not down to the user.

It is completely ridiculous and clearly not valid to suggest Johannes has anything but good intentions in this situation.

It is completely valid and reasonable to point out this fact.
Last edit: 12 Sep 2012 16:33 by Bunter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Sep 2012 16:34 #36603 by Poci
Replied by Poci on topic Re: The future of V:TES
If Johannes gets rich out of VTES and the community gets back its beloved game, I don't care....but I don't think that's the case. He hopefully manages to bring the game out of torpor (he's already distributing these cards, so it's not that a big deal).

More
12 Sep 2012 16:41 #36604 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: The future of V:TES

It is completely ridiculous and clearly not valid to suggest Johannes has anything but good intentions in this situation.

It's your opinion. It's exactly as valuable as the Jeff Kuta one. Well, a lot less valuable alone, because you don't even try to justify your position.

You should sometime try not to blindly take side but see a bit of the big picture, or even (*gasp*) try to understand Jeff. He have been insulted numerous time by Johannes. He have booted unceremoniously out of the VEKN. He have been spite upon for basically no explained reason by a lot of people, chiefly Johannes. It is for sure he don't think Johannes to be an honest and down to earth people.

And, more importantly, unlike you, he did not fling mud in public.

Also, before calling him on his card-making ability, you could try to wait the Dance Macabre set for comparison. But wait, it would need for you to try to understand the situation and not just take side ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: dude_PL

More
12 Sep 2012 16:57 - 12 Sep 2012 17:00 #36607 by Bunter
Replied by Bunter on topic Re: The future of V:TES
I thought I did understand Jeff - I had a debate with him on this subject months ago on facebook, where I was basically saying I thought the set was a terrible idea as it would split the group and his stance was well OK but when its done we will give the cards to the VEKN anyway we just don't want our ideas used until then. Still didn't like it but it wasn't as bad as thought. Now it seems he is demanding they all be used or none at all, caveat etc caveat etc...

Then the comment on this thread... I mean really?

For the record I am all for flinging mud in public, that way its on record for all to see. And picking sides? I only care about the game tbh.

Maybe I'm using slightly purple prose but I do think that this is ridiculous, both the set argument and also the comments here.
Last edit: 12 Sep 2012 17:00 by Bunter.

More
12 Sep 2012 17:22 #36611 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Re: The future of V:TES

...try to understand Jeff. He have been insulted numerous time by Johannes.

I can't racall a single instace where Johannes insulted Jeff or anybody else.

Perhaps disagreeing with him is an insult?

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
12 Sep 2012 18:43 #36616 by Izaak
Replied by Izaak on topic Re: The future of V:TES
Well in all fairness there was some mud-slinging both ways in the drama earlier.

Neither Jeff or the IC and by extension Johannes was innocent in this debacle.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds