check Archon upload functionality released

05 May 2013 20:59 #48223 by Damnans
The new rating integration with Archon upload functionality has just been released (open beta, at the moment).

Any user who registered an event should be able to upload its results with the Archon .

Any National Coordinator should be able to approve the events in his respective country.

For more information about how to submit the results of your events and how to have them approved, please read this guideline (downloadable from the Downloads section on vekn.net:

www.vekn.net/images/stories/downloads/vekn-archon-rating-guideline.pdf

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhattara, er-principe, Brum, BenPeal, emime, Juggernaut1981, D-dennis, dude_PL, KevinM, Silmegil, villabriga

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 May 2013 00:09 #48232 by Adonai
This seems like a great thing to market to every V:TES player in every forum, not just the ones on VEKN.net. Are there plans for the volunteers to do this?

More
06 May 2013 04:36 #48237 by jhattara
Everyone is of course free to tell this in all the forums he frequents at. I will spread this to the Finnish mailing lists and groups that I know of.

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: er-principe

More
06 May 2013 05:20 - 06 May 2013 05:21 #48240 by KevinM

This seems like a great thing to market to every V:TES player in every forum, not just the ones on VEKN.net. Are there plans for the volunteers to do this?

TO THE VEKN IC:

Is there a reason that Lasombra isn't part of the Marketing Team? I often see him posting, asking VEKN to do work which he could do just as easily if he were part of the Marketing Team, since he knows all the forums as well as anyone, I'd think. But he cannot do this on his own right now because he's not part of a VEKN team somewhere and hence cannot speak for the VEKN, only himself.

I nominate that he be made part of the VEKN Marketing Team asap, in order to raise the visibility of our CCG and utilize his unique talents.

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017
Last edit: 06 May 2013 05:21 by KevinM.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D-dennis

More
06 May 2013 06:13 #48241 by Lönkka
Good news!
Thank you for all involved for you work.

Now I urge ALL Finnish Princes to upload ALL the Archons for at least the past 18 months ASAP. (Naturally those that have already been uploaded during beta testing etc need not to be reloaded)

Ripi rapi ja lataukset äkkiä kuntoon, prkl!

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
06 May 2013 08:10 #48242 by emime
Lönkka's post made me ponder about some questions...

Should we upload ALL Archons we have? All Archons in the last 18 months? Only the new Archons after this announcement was made?

Emiliano "Sans Terre" - Wandering Player - Prince of Brussels

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds