check Designers' Diary entry for June

13 Jun 2013 19:05 #49774 by Damnans

So it wouldn't be misleading to say to artists that, say, I'd be trying to entic... recruit that they would be receiving at least some kind of compensation for their efforts. Probably not something to make them filthy rich or anything but at least some tiny amounts of moolah, right?

That's our intention.

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2013 23:03 #49778 by BenPeal

Id love to see the gangrel get some love in this set. I understand focusing on the technically indy clans, but gangrel in vtes have been severely boned by leaving the cam. Anarchs was the last consistantly good set for gangrel. Kot had some coolness, but not as much.

I agree, and it would be good to cement the Independent status of the Gangrel in V:TES by including them in an Independent-themed set. However, in order to give the "classic four" the depth of care we want to give them, the art needs _at present_ mean not including the Gangrel. If POD negotiations and planning develop enough to allow the inclusion of Gangrel with this set, we'll definitely do it.

My flight to Charlotte has been delayed such that I have a looooong layover before the connecting flight to Columbus for Origins. I'll spend some of that time working on cards for the Gangrel. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: TorranceCircle

More
14 Jun 2013 00:14 #49779 by TorranceCircle
I would like to see some gangrel too. I like how you can go independent or mix with camarilla. but all the newer cam are small except for karsh. Either way, I know if things keep going along eventually we will get some new Gangrel toys. Maybe a prince or two also? :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ReverendRevolver

More
14 Jun 2013 22:51 #49829 by ReverendRevolver

Id love to see the gangrel get some love in this set. I understand focusing on the technically indy clans, but gangrel in vtes have been severely boned by leaving the cam. Anarchs was the last consistantly good set for gangrel. Kot had some coolness, but not as much.

I agree, and it would be good to cement the Independent status of the Gangrel in V:TES by including them in an Independent-themed set. However, in order to give the "classic four" the depth of care we want to give them, the art needs _at present_ mean not including the Gangrel. If POD negotiations and planning develop enough to allow the inclusion of Gangrel with this set, we'll definitely do it.

My flight to Charlotte has been delayed such that I have a looooong layover before the connecting flight to Columbus for Origins. I'll spend some of that time working on cards for the Gangrel. :)

Dude, i wish id read this sooner. I dont think ill be baxk @ origins this weekend, but i would love to have bounced some ideas off of you.

But regardless, i would love to see some more gangrel stuff. Maybe artwise they could possibly be the most diverse clan of the indies, so artists may like doing them more than others? Just a thought.

More
15 Jun 2013 01:08 #49830 by blackday
Wait, does this mean that this set is gonna get printed or is available for print on demand? Or is this just for future planning?

More
15 Jun 2013 06:06 #49834 by Barontinel
Opinions are like Conditioning : everyone has (at least) one.
I would love to see a simple 6 Samedi G2 with THN, OBF, FOR. Anyway, thanks to the Design Team member for their work.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds