lightbulb Danse Macabre Previews

01 Oct 2013 15:36 #54648 by Pascal Bertrand
I decided to reword a few cards (with PoD in mind). It's not the topic here, but the idea is to get consistency in cardtexts.

Since "may" and "can" are used with the same meaning in vtes cards, and since "cannot" is used while "may not" is only once, I decided to go with "can/cannot" all the line. This might make translating simpler, if we ever end up translating cards.

As a result, the template for "future" cards has been applied (with 2 minor exceptions) to the cards of the Danse Macabre set.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jozxyqk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Oct 2013 16:00 #54650 by alek
Replied by alek on topic Re: Danse Macabre Previews
good to see two "new" cards, but those were already shown in Budapest one year ago.

More
01 Oct 2013 16:09 #54651 by ReverendRevolver

good to see two "new" cards, but those were already shown in Budapest one year ago.

Im not on the DT, and didnt really get to playtest, but bear in mind that some cards are pretty cut amd dry, while others need tweaked. Both vamps so far are very ok, by which i mean pribably playable but not game breaking

The pro cel card is a pretty easy to test card, is useful, not confusing, and not going to warp the global meta by any means.

What im getting at is the sets done, these cards were plainly ready to see some time ago, whereas other cards werent. And not everyone saw them already. So, why not show them?

So far, im really impressed with the expansion symbol. Seriosly, it looks better than several printed expansion symbols. Just sayin.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhattara, Szewski

More
01 Oct 2013 16:12 #54652 by ReverendRevolver

What can I say ex cept Thank You all !!!!!!! (With watery eyes)

I hope to.see.more vampires from New England as Biltmore and Warwick...

:)

You mean like www.secretlibrary.info/index.php?crypt=583

:)

There needs to be an advanced william biltmore, that is princr of cardiff when merged. I think i made one, but i dont want to post it in this thread, because that would be kinda confusing.

More
01 Oct 2013 16:40 #54655 by Count Orlok

How is this a good idea with Enkidu already shredding his victims? Why is there no cost to untap?

:same: :FOR: :NEC: :THN: :pre: Baron of Berkeley :bl: :cap8:

More
01 Oct 2013 16:46 #54656 by Count Orlok
Oh god, and the Unnamed too!

I really don't see how this adds anything positive to the game, beyond further beefing up super-star decks. Are these archetypes that really needed more toys?

:same: :FOR: :NEC: :THN: :pre: Baron of Berkeley :bl: :cap8:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds