map-pin Announce your Presence

14 Mar 2012 22:12 #25868 by Adonai
Replied by Adonai on topic Re: Announce your Presence
Lopez de la Osa,

You are in luck, there is a large Spanish V:TES playerbase online, here:

www.vtes.net/tabid/380/language/es-ES/Default.aspx

I don't know how many are playing via JOL or Lackey, but you can definitely check them both out.

www.thelasombra.com/vtes_faq.htm#c4s5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Mar 2012 14:58 - 19 Mar 2012 14:59 #26236 by lindstrom
Hello,

I have been playing the game for some years now, never in a tournament though. Originally based in Stockholm, Sweden I will this summer visit family in Boulder, Colorado and was hoping to find some people to have a round of VTES with while over there. I know there has been some tournaments in northern Colorado, but does anyone live in or near Boulder?

Maybe worth sending an email to the 3 Colorado princes listed on this site?

Cheers,
Erik
Last edit: 19 Mar 2012 14:59 by lindstrom.

More
14 May 2012 03:51 #30196 by edrazeeba
Recently I found all my old Jyhad and Rage cards when I was cleaning out my parents' storage space. Used to play them both all the time as a teenager, but Jyhad was the local favorite. The guys that ran this tiny comic shop above a tanning salon in my hometown used to run Jyhad nights before they went out of business sometime in the late 90s. It's cool to see people are still playing this so many years later. Magic didn't kill it after all! (d)

Anyway, I'm living in Portland, Oregon these days. Hit me up if you're in the area and you need an extra player.

More
07 Jul 2012 01:58 #32877 by shaggy119
Hey fellow VTES lovers. I just moved to Renton WA from Ventura CA and was hoping to get in touch with some games while im here. Let me know where the games are here in Washington...

More
07 Jul 2012 08:04 #32883 by Squidalot
There's some guys in Seattle and you can contact them through the listed prince in the prince list otherwise I can send you Brian Moritz's contact details (or you can annoy him through this site islandofyiaros via a pm)
he might be most useful for Oregon as well.

More
07 Jul 2012 11:29 #32884 by Adonai
Replied by Adonai on topic Re: Announce your Presence
Currently the greater Seattle area games are played in Ballard, at Card Kingdom.

Card Kingdom 5105 Leary Ave NW Seattle, WA 98107
www.cardkingdom.com/static/storeinfo/info

You can see the announcement of games and confirmation of attendance on their local forum:

www.freakdrive.com/index.php

There are also players in Tacoma that frequent that board, but they don't play every week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dorrinal

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds