map-pin Announce your Presence

15 Feb 2016 00:54 #75452 by ross
Replied by ross on topic Re: Announce your Presence
Hey, my name is Ross. I haven't played at all since 2001. Then on a whim I posted a flyer at a local Con and found two players. And seeing that I just discovered your site here I am wondering if there is truth to the rumors of shadow lurking blood suckers who control the fates of every thing around them. I wonder if there are more players around me?
The following user(s) said Thank You: brettscho

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Feb 2016 12:35 #75457 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Re: Announce your Presence

Hey, my name is Ross. I haven't played at all since 2001. Then on a whim I posted a flyer at a local Con and found two players. And seeing that I just discovered your site here I am wondering if there is truth to the rumors of shadow lurking blood suckers who control the fates of every thing around them. I wonder if there are more players around me?

Blood suckers? That's rude! You're not an anarch, are you?

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
21 Mar 2016 15:09 #76052 by Cerion
Replied by Cerion on topic Announce your Presence
It's interesting what you find by reading forums, after you are appointed prince (or well organizer i suppose, but in this games name for it is prince). Haven't before noticed this introduction of yourself thread.

well, I suppose it's high time to do so.

I'm Lauri from Finland, and I was just recently appointed as Prince of Vantaa. We used to have a monthly tournament with my playgroup, which is located in Helsinki, city next to Vantaa, but then we started having trouble finding places, I suppose, since our tournament organizers been getting family additions lately.

Anyway I decided that since I do have a place where I could occasionally arrange for playing, why not try to wake up our tournament schedule once more, can't promise I'll do it monthly but if I manage to organize couple tournaments a year, well that's more than it's been for last year here.

Baron of Vantaa
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brum, Lönkka, Bloodartist

More
06 Apr 2016 09:32 #76280 by Bloodartist
Replied by Bloodartist on topic Announce your Presence

We used to have a monthly tournament with my playgroup, which is located in Helsinki, city next to Vantaa, but then we started having trouble finding places, I suppose, since our tournament organizers been getting family additions lately.

Anyway I decided that since I do have a place where I could occasionally arrange for playing, why not try to wake up our tournament schedule once more, can't promise I'll do it monthly but if I manage to organize couple tournaments a year, well that's more than it's been for last year here.

Possible option for tournaments there is Poromagia in Pasila thats open 10.00-18.00 on saturdays. No alcohol though. ;) If we carefully choose saturdays that don't have another overlapping large event, I think it could be a feasible option for a venue. Right next to the Pasila train station too.

- Juha

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

The following user(s) said Thank You: Brum

More
19 Apr 2016 13:01 #76525 by Old_Spirit
Replied by Old_Spirit on topic Announce your Presence
Hello everyone,

I'm Fabio from Italy. I am an avid CCG/TCG player and collector. back in the days I played lots of them : VTES, Star Trek 1E/2E, Star Wars (Decipher), Magic the Gathering, METW, Kenshiro (Italian only), Illuminati, Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, Kult, Dragonball and Mutant Chronicles. Then I had to stop for work and family for a long time, but I am trying to go back at least collecting them and eventually play them on Lackey, since in my area there's pretty much no community and I am far away from my old group.
Recently I got to play Hearthstone, but grew bored pretty quickly, and Hex, still kinda actively playing it.
I alway loved WoD, even in RPG PnP, so I had to go back to VTES.
I hope to find help in re-learning the game and the deckbuilding strategies.

See you on the forum !

More
19 Apr 2016 15:10 #76527 by Zombieking
Replied by Zombieking on topic Announce your Presence
Hi all, I've been lurking around this forum for over a year, and only recently started to comment, so I thought i'd formally say hello!

I got my introduction to white wolf's Vampire by playing LARP with a group in Sunderland UK back in the day. I began playing VTES and collected cards up to the Bloodlines expansion.
Moved away from the city and never managed to play again until early last year when I tracked down a couple of other players via the VTES UK facebook group. We've been playing every few weeks ever since with a playgroup of 4.
We're having a push now, trying to get older players to dust their cards off and actively recruit new faces. Hopefully we'll be able to get enough bodies in one place for a tournament in the coming months!
So if there is anyone in the vicinity of Liverpool UK please give us a shout if you fancy a few games!

Also, Im a freelance artist. I recently volunteered my services to VEKN for future sets and they said yes. This is the kind of stuff I do... link Fingers crossed by the end of the year, people will be able to make decks which include artwork that I've created!

Chris :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Damnans, Brum, Lönkka

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds