map-pin Announce your Presence

01 Feb 2011 13:13 #975 by ent
Replied by ent on topic Re: Announce your Presence
I'm Dave Clooney, from Amherst, Massachusetts in the United States. I've been playing the game since 1994. We've got a small playgroup in western Mass, but when I can I visit Boston and Ithaca.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Feb 2011 01:06 #1037 by wmseith
Replied by wmseith on topic Re: Announce your Presence
Hey all,

Will Seith here. Been playing the game since it was Jyhad, on and off. I would like to get some organized play going on in the Capital District or just play a friendly game. Thanks to all the people involved who are still, almost 2 decades later, keeping the game alive. Peace

More
04 Feb 2011 19:10 - 04 Feb 2011 19:12 #1048 by Thargor
Replied by Thargor on topic Re: Announce your Presence
I'm Dan, also part of the Manchester (UK) playgroup and work with Dave Knowles (Adv) from a previous post (we have enough V:TES players working at the same company to allow us to have regular games after work).

I'm one of the much newer players, having only started playing at the introduction of KoT at the end of 2008 (although my card collection's almost into five figures now - scary how quickly it's grown).

I got into the game by always going to lunch with Dave (Shockwave) and John (BeAst), and wondering what the hell they were talking about, after they'd stopped playing table-top WH40k and started playing V:TES instead (and talking about it quite a lot). So, I eventually asked if I could sit in and watch a game, and well, my first starters were bought not that long after!

Have continued to splurge money on lots of new cards, since then, instead of paying more money off my mortgage - ahh well, the crazy things you do! :laugh:

So far, my record is two tournaments, two VPs (both in the 2010 UK ECQ in Burton), am hoping to improve on that...
Last edit: 04 Feb 2011 19:12 by Thargor.

More
06 Feb 2011 13:42 #1076 by Pandemic
Replied by Pandemic on topic Re: Announce your Presence
Hi All,

I am Simone Longobardi from Bologna, Italy. I started playing "Jyhad" back in 1995 when it hit the stores in Italy and played it since then. I am Prince of Bologna Since october 2009 as the last of a gloriuos series of princes and i'm doing my best to keep the tradition up.

We have a large gaming group, we usually have 3 to 4 tables on regular gaming nights and me and the guys helping are always looking to expand the community.
I really hope to meet the most of you somewhere around Europe (or even USA, who knows).

More
06 Feb 2011 21:56 #1111 by MalkavianPrank
My name is Brandon Wiczen, I'm the Archbishop (Prince) of Dresden, OH. I'm part of the greater central Ohio playgroup that includes Mr. Kristoff and Mr. Loughman. I've been playing off and on since Sabbar War/Bloodlines. I too will be assisting in putting together the Week of Nightmares.

I'm also known for my 42 point backoust.

More
07 Feb 2011 13:01 #1148 by Alisson
Replied by Alisson on topic Re: Announce your Presence
Hi everyone,

My name is Alison I am the prince of Campina Grande, Brazil responsible for implementation of events here, the game is about 7 years old and have this game as a main hobby, my favorite is the Ravnos clan, was started by my friends and brothers who have played both the RPG and the VTES is a pleasure to meet everyone. :angry:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds