question-circle The Unaligned Survey

04 May 2015 21:51 #70916 by xXLazarusXx
I filled out the survey, and applied ratings to the cards I knew off the top of my head. Looks good IMHO overall. The only thing that I feel was lacking was a sprinkling of crypt cards for "lesser influential" clans of the expansion, as done for the camarilla clans in AH,FN,HotB, ect.
Overall I enjoyed the set, having a soft spot for FoS.
Keep up the good work...

Prince of Lodi, Ca
Everyone must ride with Charon, by and by. We merely wish to know what to ask him before we step onto his boat.
:hosk:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 May 2015 12:27 #70936 by jamesatzephyr

The only thing that I feel was lacking was a sprinkling of crypt cards for "lesser influential" clans of the expansion, as done for the camarilla clans in AH,FN,HotB, ect.

I've always assumed those were a commercial consideration more than anything else - a few Camarilla toys in an otherwise Camarilla-free zone, or Sabbat vampires in an Anarch-related set etc. Helps shift the boosters.

While I'd have no problem with any set having a few more 'random' vampires, it is worth considering that that's maybe another dozen pieces of artwork to source. Also, a lone Brujah (or whoever) is a little more annoying to break in a playtest - you may well be having to build a deck that has practically zero other new cards in it.

More
05 May 2015 14:39 #70940 by xXLazarusXx
Well, for that matter, every card has considerations like art. I agree with you about the play testing, but think about cards like Makarios, The Seducer (AH, Toreador, dom SER AUX PRE)
His ability has a very "Followers of Set" feel to it. Though it has questionable use, His Disciplines make him right at home with a followers deck.
I'm must using him as an example of how a little flavor can still fit in the set and not break it.

Prince of Lodi, Ca
Everyone must ride with Charon, by and by. We merely wish to know what to ask him before we step onto his boat.
:hosk:

More
10 May 2015 16:05 #71013 by Damnans
Replied by Damnans on topic Re: The Unaligned Survey
The results of The Unaligned survey are now available here:

moje-ankiety.pl/ankieta-wyniki/id-74026/ankieta-the-unaligned-feedback-survey.html

166 players have answered the survey.

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds