exclamation-circle The site is being restored

20 Dec 2015 13:58 #74781 by Bloodartist

Any way to allow the current look to be kept, either as default or as a selectable option? Quite prefer it to the hard to read black and red of previous

I sort of like it as well. I have one question though:

Any way to switch off the automatic subscription to threads you post? I mean I know I can tick off the subscription box, but I'd prefer if it defaulted to "off".

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

The following user(s) said Thank You: brettscho

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Dec 2015 20:52 #74783 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic The site is being restored

Any way to allow the current look to be kept, either as default or as a selectable option? Quite prefer it to the hard to read black and red of previous

I sort of like it as well. I have one question though:

Any way to switch off the automatic subscription to threads you post? I mean I know I can tick off the subscription box, but I'd prefer if it defaulted to "off".

It has been disabled by default recently. It shouldn't be ticked automatically anymore.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bloodartist

More
26 Dec 2015 11:48 #74806 by hardyrange
Is there any news on the restoration of the site?

"It was a perfect plan - until it had contact with reality"
---
Hardy Range
Playgroup Tradition Compliance Manager

More
27 Dec 2015 06:38 #74809 by brettscho
I'm sure that the holiday season is slowing down efforts to restore the site. That having been said, I think that the longer the site is down, the worse it is for the community. I'm more than happy to put some time into the site (I'm decent at HTML5, and quite proficient with Wordpress), assuming that there is anything I can do to help.

Check out my VTES blog: Gaming with BS

I also host a google doc which separates the TWDA into clans . That means I track how often clans win, which crypt groups get used, and how many people attend events. You can access all of that info here:

More
28 Dec 2015 13:45 #74821 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic The site is being restored

Is there any news on the restoration of the site?

As you can see, most of the content have been restored and are available through the menus.

I'm sure that the holiday season is slowing down efforts to restore the site. That having been said, I think that the longer the site is down, the worse it is for the community. I'm more than happy to put some time into the site (I'm decent at HTML5, and quite proficient with Wordpress), assuming that there is anything I can do to help.

Not really, unless you're proficient with Joomla custom modules.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
28 Dec 2015 15:49 #74822 by brettscho
Sadly, I'm not familiar with Joomla. But if I can help in any other way, please feel free to call on me. And thanks for your efforts - I'm sure it's a major pain in the ass to put this all back together, just know that the community really appreciates it!

Check out my VTES blog: Gaming with BS

I also host a google doc which separates the TWDA into clans . That means I track how often clans win, which crypt groups get used, and how many people attend events. You can access all of that info here:
The following user(s) said Thank You: extrala

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds