file Draft cube - different alternative to realunch VtES

10 Jun 2016 16:12 #77158 by librarian
But you do want to have some cards less frequent than others, right? Overall in the set?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jun 2016 12:06 #77171 by elotar

But you do want to have some cards less frequent than others, right? Overall in the set?

Obviously :)
No more than one Ossian/assault rifle, but you can have many Undead Strengthes :)

Interesting part is the quantities of cards. There is one school of thought which recommends equal number of cards for each discipline and other, which recommends the same for a clan.

So, for example for group 1 vampires with the first approach you will need equal number of presence and protean cards or, if you chouse the second one, 3 times more presence because there are 3 clans with it vs just gangrel.

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:

More
15 Jun 2016 23:00 #77212 by twoshoesvans22
I'm very happy to see this topic come up. I used to have a Jhyad cube that worked well, but it didn't have the spice of our pre made decks. Somewhere along the way I acquired 7000 VTES cards. The plan is build a cube or two, and sell the rest off. Anyone build some bigger 720 cubes? Do you gues prefer drafting sets (limited) or themed?

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds