file New Bloodlines set in development!

10 Apr 2016 19:08 #76350 by BenPeal
Hey, everyone!

Mike Nudd and I just had a lengthy Skype call where we went over design goals for the next set and started on card design. The next set will be Bloodlines-themed and we're aiming for around 50 cards, focussing mainly on the following clans:

Blood Brothers
Gargoyles
Harbingers of Skulls
Samedi
Salubri anitribu

We may make cards for other clans as space permits. We know you want all the things and we'd like to make all the things, but to do that would probably mean about a 100-card set, which we don't have the playtest and artist resources for. We'll focus on the Bloodlines clans that need the most help for this set, and we'll circle back and cover the remaining Bloodlines clans in a follow-up set.

Crypt-wise, we plan to address mainly Group 6 crypt needs, but other groups are likely to get treatment depending on need. Library-wise, we'll have a better idea how many library cards per clan to expect as we get further into the design process, but something like "a few".

The design of this set has nothing to do with anything Paradox/White Wolf may have planned - we have no information pertaining to that. We're just going to carry on with designing cards as normal until we're told to stop or told to do something different.

We're planning to start playtesting in mid-May, with a release date of November-ish. More details to come as we figure them out!

- Ben Peal, V:EKN Design Team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Apr 2016 20:08 #76351 by Kimpan
Will you try ti fill up the G6 for the clans not in your list? Ahrimanes g5-6 lack a vamp or 2, I think its the same for Kiasyd. They got one extra with Winterlich thou.

:garg: :VIS: :PRE: :for: :flight:
National Coordinator of Sweden

More
10 Apr 2016 20:13 #76352 by Bloodartist
I dont know about you guys, but I'd like to see Baali :evil:

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

The following user(s) said Thank You: The Sun Pharaoh

More
10 Apr 2016 20:29 #76354 by elotar
More cards!

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:

More
10 Apr 2016 21:14 #76355 by Baaliprimogen
Help Toy to get some friends!

:DAI: :MAL: :STR:

More
10 Apr 2016 23:33 - 10 Apr 2016 23:46 #76359 by Sydnelson
I really like Baali and would to see more Bahari, Striga and Maleficia stuff but seems they will not be included in this new set. And I can understand since what already was been released for this clan already gets it quite strong.

Maybe a good addition is a Daughters of Cacophony cards, a Path to reduce Melpominee cards can be very good or something that can give her blood (like code of samiel).

Fernando Cesar - Sydnelson
LackeyCCG and OCTGN VtES Mantainer

:adv: :camarilla: :vent: :obf: :pro: :tha: :DOM: :PRE: :cap8:
Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro
Last edit: 10 Apr 2016 23:46 by Sydnelson.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds