file New Bloodlines set in development!

22 May 2016 09:34 #76992 by agzocgud
Do you need playtesters? We have a resurrected group here in Umeå, Sweden eager to try some new cards.

Overkill is highly underrated. You know, like in computor games and such.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 May 2016 14:58 #77006 by Katsue

!Salubri is admittingly a bloodline I have not played much at all, though I have played against them a lot, and frankly I think their main issue is sucky crypts, consisting mostly of weenies without much superior discplines. Their clan cards and Valeren cards are very strong, if they would just have solid midrange crypt available, I think they would do just fine. And, from what can see of the half of g6 crypt that was in HttB, the intent was to give them that nice midrange crypt for g6, so once that is filled up, they should be pretty solid.

As someone who plays with the weenie G4 crypt, one thing I would like for !Salubri is a Valeren equivalent of Apportation. Having to resort to disciplineless Presses and Maneuvers is a bit annoying for a Clan with a combat Discipline, and Trap is a bit dodgy because Armor of Caine's Fury doesn't work against Carrion Crows.

More
24 May 2016 15:00 #77007 by Klaital

!Salubri is admittingly a bloodline I have not played much at all, though I have played against them a lot, and frankly I think their main issue is sucky crypts, consisting mostly of weenies without much superior discplines. Their clan cards and Valeren cards are very strong, if they would just have solid midrange crypt available, I think they would do just fine. And, from what can see of the half of g6 crypt that was in HttB, the intent was to give them that nice midrange crypt for g6, so once that is filled up, they should be pretty solid.

As someone who plays with the weenie G4 crypt, one thing I would like for !Salubri is a Valeren equivalent of Apportation. Having to resort to disciplineless Presses and Maneuvers is a bit annoying for a Clan with a combat Discipline, and Trap is a bit dodgy because Armor of Caine's Fury doesn't work against Carrion Crows.

Well if they would actually have vampires with FOR you could use the manuevers and presses from fortitude.

More
24 May 2016 15:11 #77008 by Katsue

Well if they would actually have vampires with FOR you could use the manuevers and presses from fortitude.

That won't help Group 2 and 4, though.

More
24 May 2016 17:21 #77011 by Klaital

That won't help Group 2 and 4, though.

Hence why I said that their main problem is their crappy crypt. Group 6 crypt though looks really promising so far with two of the three vampires having FOR, and the third one having the other two at superior. If the last two are of similar quality then they will be pretty strong.

More
24 May 2016 18:23 #77013 by Damnans

Do you need playtesters? We have a resurrected group here in Umeå, Sweden eager to try some new cards.

Yes, we do need playtesters. So feel free to contact the playtest coordinator, Hugh Angseesing (aka Squidalot).

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds