exclamation-circle Limited Edition V:TES Anthology Set Announced for European Championships in Berlin

03 Mar 2017 11:34 #80976 by Lönkka
Getting the cards is of course the priority, but not getting a box would be, erm, not cool.

Besides, there are people who have bought a couple of dozen sets so bringing extras is not all that viable a plan.

But I guess that we'll get an announcement about the boxes (or lack of them) closer to the event, right?

Finnish :POT: Politics!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Away
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
03 Mar 2017 11:37 #80977 by Lönkka

There are currently 83 players pre-registered for the EC.

Not bad!
I hope not that many will drop out.

I kinda expect that after today (the dealine for purchasing additional sets) the number of new attendees will lessen dramatically.

Based on pre-orders, White Wolf and PDA are very impressed with the high demand for the Anthology Set.

Doubleplusgood!
Or even, mission accomplished.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Away
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
03 Mar 2017 19:57 #80988 by BenPeal

There are currently 83 players pre-registered for the EC.

Not bad!
I hope not that many will drop out.

We are currently at 107.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, hardyrange

More
04 Mar 2017 02:09 #80991 by Blooded Sand
Ben, we have a buying group that has already ordered 50 sets, but have realised an email chain went missing, and need another 50 more. i understand that orders are closed, is there any way to swing this?

I'm guessing an extra 1000 Euros is worth it maybe.... Please let me know asap, people are anxious and REALLY want those cards.|

The group is representative of players from South Africa, North America, some antipodeans

:assa: :flight: :QUI: :OBF: :POT: :FOR: :TEM: :DOM:

More
04 Mar 2017 04:17 - 04 Mar 2017 04:19 #80992 by BenPeal

Ben, we have a buying group that has already ordered 50 sets, but have realised an email chain went missing, and need another 50 more. i understand that orders are closed, is there any way to swing this?

I'm guessing an extra 1000 Euros is worth it maybe.... Please let me know asap, people are anxious and REALLY want those cards.|

The group is representative of players from South Africa, North America, some antipodeans

Email Troels Barkholt-Spangsbo of PDA at asap. I'm certain something can be worked out.
Last edit: 04 Mar 2017 04:19 by BenPeal.

More
04 Mar 2017 04:40 #80993 by Blooded Sand

Email Troels Barkholt-Spangsbo of PDA at asap. I'm certain something can be worked out.

Thank you, email sent

:assa: :flight: :QUI: :OBF: :POT: :FOR: :TEM: :DOM:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds