file VTES TOURNAMENT VIA LACKEY

08 Jan 2018 16:54 #84811 by beslin igor
Tnx for answer Ankha,but what you wrote is a problem of thinking BloodedSand.
he wants the games to start much later,I suppose in the afternoon or evening by American time zone. the plan you have proposed can only be achieved on weekends if the players agree.
but if players from the American continent are hard to fit into the European time zone, I suggested that the qualifications be played separately.
so before the tournament I made this topic in multiple locations to listen to the suggestions of other players.
if possible, I want to make it possible for everyone who wants to play-I repeat,if possible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jan 2018 13:51 #84901 by beslin igor
REGISTRATION FOR VTES TOURNAMENT VIA LACKEY:
Greeting Methuselah
Today is time to open register for VTES tournament via Lackey.
Tournament start 20.01.2018. Qualifications will take 9 days (20.-01.-28.01.) ,finals be determine later in deal with finalists.
In registration you will indicate: your lackey name, country, days when you can play your games.
Every player is obliged to send me the Lackey file of his deck. So make your deck for the tournament and call your deck with you Lackey name. Before the start of each game, I will join in game and load decks for each player. This is due to the remark of some players that some players may change their cards during the round. So you sent me decks in Lackey files and not as text for the reason that I do not look at which deck you are playing.
I'll need help with the judges. on each board will determine to judge a player with the most experience.
Remember 1 deck for the entire tournament, time limit of 2 hours and 30 mins (in finals 3 hours).
Registration is open until Saturday (20.01.) until 11am GMT. then i gather up the names of all players and at the latest by 1pm GMT will declare the tournament calendar.
Do not rush to register until you are sure of the exact time you can play.
I will register first to see how it should look.
If you have any questions you can ask .
if someone needs help with a stated GMT time zone, see this link:https://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

More
01 Feb 2018 19:31 #85194 by beslin igor
TOURNAMENT NEWS
Qualifications are over. We got 5 finalists.
Congratulations on finishing in the finals: Marius Iscru Bram van Stappen Igor Beslin François Hudon Arnau Diez Sans
the final date will be determined in the coming days.

BLOOD WARS 2018.

Current Standings

1 Marius Iscru
2 Bram van Stappen
3 Beslin Igor
4 Francois Hudon
5 Arnau Diez Sans
6 Martin Schumacher
7 Daniel S. de Almeida
7 Luis Fonseca
9 Jonathan Van der Smissen
9 Ivan Chebunin
11 Eduard Winter
12 Nikolay Krylov

More
01 Feb 2018 19:51 #85195 by Cat_in_Exile
Is there any chance of recording and uploading some of these Lackey games to Youtube?

More
01 Feb 2018 20:14 #85196 by beslin igor
No more. some tournament before 1 player whu played him record and put final game in youtube. i no have good program to record final,but final game be opened and if any player want to record and share in youtube,that is ok by me

More
05 Feb 2018 14:08 #85216 by beslin igor
FINAL TURNIRA BLOOD WARS 2018. will be played on Wednesday
20h CET,19h GMT,14h Canada time.
The finals will be open for watching.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds