exclamation-circle Anthology set previews: April 3

05 Apr 2017 21:08 #81363 by BogusMagus

(2) The new vampires appear to have no group numbers. Is this so?

uh. Yes they do. They're both group 5

I must be blind.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Apr 2017 01:36 #81364 by Boris The Blade

You just replaced "he" by "they", not "he or she". Monçada is still a "he".

Based on the drawing, Monçada is a "it".

More
06 Apr 2017 12:10 #81373 by thelonius reloaded

God stuff; welcome changes.

Not really seeing what the usual whining is about.

Yeah

Lurking in the underground of Bologna, Italy

More
06 Apr 2017 16:52 #81378 by Ezra
I don't have a problem with the "they", I'm only concern that it will be confusing for non native english speaking people. Even me, I had not idea that "they" could be singular.

And I'm glad that we get rid of tap/untap if that mean get rid of the WW copyright issues.
Lock/unlock seems good to me.

Maxime Socroun, 3200321

More
07 Apr 2017 11:43 #81381 by TwoRazorReign

2) The inclusion of Wake in the rulebook is also a good step towards making the game more accessible. One should have a rough idea of how the game will play after reading the rules, and there is no way to play this game without knowing what a wake is. Next on the list: bounce.

Also next on the list: rush; environmental damage; having, using, and bearing equipment; targeting, impulse/opportunity/priority; special ability; inflicting damage; treating damage (as in treating aggravated damage as normal); side-effect damage; action fizzles; unsuccessful bleed vs unsuccessful action; moving blood; inate strike; "current" bleed/damage; in play/out of play, play effect as if a member of a clan/sect...and on and on and on.

I agree that addition of wake is great, but hopefully the rulebook will eventually be revised to include every concept in the game that is currently undefined.

More
08 Apr 2017 14:30 #81390 by ruiza97

but hopefully the rulebook will eventually be revised to include every concept in the game that is currently undefined.

Hopefully, more people are willing to volunteer their free to help make changes and revisions that said players need help defining.

Prince of Dallas
Toreador Grand Ball: Dallas
August 13, 2022

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds