exclamation-circle The V:TES Anthology sets are printed and in Berlin!

03 Jun 2017 21:01 #82101 by Lönkka
Not in any way.
Apparently the deal they have with WW prohibits some types of sale, like wholesales...

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hakuron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
25 Jun 2017 20:36 #82343 by Lönkka
I discussed Anthologies Set somewhat recently with PDA and even though they are unable to sell the wholesale to companies selling VTES, they are planning to sell these to players direct.

It just takes a while for them to set up things so the shipping etc will happen smoothly.

But sooner or later this will happen, so patience is a virtue.
AFAIK, they are, wonder wonder surprise surprise, keen on transforming the product into money... ;)

As far as I understood, the prices shouldn't be much higher than previously.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kraus, Hakuron, self biased

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
More
27 Jun 2017 13:09 #82375 by ReverendRevolver

I discussed Anthologies Set somewhat recently with PDA and even though they are unable to sell the wholesale to companies selling VTES, they are planning to sell these to players direct.

It just takes a while for them to set up things so the shipping etc will happen smoothly.

AFAIK, they are, wonder wonder surprise surprise, keen on transforming the product into money... ;)

Is there a shipping option that doesn't involve DHL as a carrier?

Also, if these all disappear from PDA faster than they anticipate, what are the odds of getting additional material printed to sell?

Imagine; 100 card sets featuring The vekn expansions and sought after reprints. Not Print on demand, but would be nice. ....

More
27 Jun 2017 19:16 #82378 by mathusalem

Sounds like good news. although it looks like selling the set to people who couldn't go to Berlin is an afterthought that's being improvised.
By the way who do you mean by PDA ?

:tore:

More
27 Jun 2017 22:21 #82381 by Lönkka
PDA are the organizers of the event and the people who had the Anthology Set printed.

And Reverend Revolver, I gave all the info I got.
So I do not have ANY clue how that might be actually going to take care of the sales, shipment and whatnot.

AFAIK, additional stuff is likely be coming (but not from PDA) since the sales apparently really impressed White Wolf/Paradox.

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
More
28 Jun 2017 15:11 #82386 by gatocion
Hi!

I don't see how other material can be comming, since WW is a bidder company (that let other companies use their licenses in exchange for some profit, unless they find some Trading Card Company interested in re-editing the game.

But I really hope you are right on the subject!

Att;Gatocion

VEKN#4200008

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds