file First new products are available!

09 May 2018 13:34 #86676 by Kraus

What I had in mind was a purely casual variant with a "house rule" where people can ante money.

Please do.

Pool and blood counters as 20c coins? There you go.

No need to go any more official with it than that.

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines
The following user(s) said Thank You: TwoRazorReign

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 May 2018 13:48 #86677 by elotar

How many boosters of would you have to buy to get 8 copies of charismatic aura? Charismatic Aura is listed as uncommon.

Forth time: for random distribution to work present rarity system should be changed. CA should, obviously, be common.

you have these options:

I will find what to do (play one of the two dozen other decks) . What you are suggesting for a casual player to do?

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:

More
09 May 2018 13:53 #86678 by Kraus

I will find what to do (play one of the two dozen other decks) . What you are suggesting for a casual player to do?

Play casually and not worry about fine tuning their deck based on TWDA entries and count their pennies for the most cost effective way of doing it.

They'll play with those 6 Deep Songs from (let's say) two expansion packs they bought, and complement the rest with Haven Uncovered, Laptop Computers and Harass that they already have from the Core starter box.. Then, hopefully, they'll have a good time.

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, self biased

More
09 May 2018 14:01 #86680 by elotar

They'll play with those 6 Deep Songs from (let's say) two expansion packs they bought, and complement the rest with Haven Uncovered, Laptop Computers and Harass that they already have from the Core starter box..

Please. There are 400 cards. Distribute them between "Core starter box" and "expansion packs" so situation you've described will be possible.

6 deep song in 2 expansion boxes means 3 cards in a box. We already find that this leads us (or FFG, who actially managed to do it) to 20 different boxes for one set worth of cards. It's a fail.

:splat: NC Russia
:DEM::san::nec::cap4:

More
09 May 2018 14:02 #86681 by Silmegil
Skipping this debate about format. I stated my opinion and how the game ends now, I put aside. One thing I am missing here is a concept. I am not in a loop for some time, but some people here are saying there will probably be some kind of starters or that there will be probably option to purchase singles on demand. While its nice you are confident about this info, I have no base for it. I tried searching some and have not found anything promised or confirmed what is planed. I have been burned investing into things that crashed because there was no clear plan how to proceed. So again, this did not convince me to invest, its actually otherwise. And trust me, I am not only one. I do not want to get hyped for 2 years just for the game to die again.

So lets be clear, whether is a future model TCG, LCG, POD or whatever, there should be some confidence instilled in customers. Vtes is a great game, but it has giant problems. We do not need to add more with this being unclear. And while it may seem that one person is not important, I will voice my complains if asked. I would love to invest into these things, but information given to me at this point suggests otherwise.

More
09 May 2018 14:14 #86683 by Kraus
Ben Peal used to talk about the starter set and the problems they were having a year, half-a-year back. The distribution and content weighs were discussed back then. That alone assures me that they're really working on a starter set.

They'll play with those 6 Deep Songs from (let's say) two expansion packs they bought, and complement the rest with Haven Uncovered, Laptop Computers and Harass that they already have from the Core starter box..

Please. There are 400 cards. Distribute them between "Core starter box" and "expansion packs" so situation you've described will be possible.

6 deep song in 2 expansion boxes means 3 cards in a box. We already find that this leads us (or FFG, who actially managed to do it) to 20 different boxes for one set worth of cards. It's a fail.

I haven't seen FFG's pack distribution as a fail. Quite the opposite. Furthermore, Black Chantry offers 120 card packs at the moment. There's plenty that could fit in. It's all about sorting out the rarit-- sorry, quantities of cards you're sure to get. For fixed distribution to work previous rarity system should be changed

-Nalia De-Arnise

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds