file First new products are available!

10 May 2018 09:29 #86723 by GreyB

This all touches on something I wish would be incorporated into VTES: gambling. If the CCG model of distribution is going to be scrapped, then something else needs to fill the "excitement void" left by not having booster packs to open.

Play with ante.
Fixed.

:garg: :VIS: :POT: :FOR: :flight: -1 Strength
The following user(s) said Thank You: TwoRazorReign

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 May 2018 10:55 #86724 by TwoRazorReign

This all touches on something I wish would be incorporated into VTES: gambling. If the CCG model of distribution is going to be scrapped, then something else needs to fill the "excitement void" left by not having booster packs to open.

Just so game could be banned by legislative entities like they have started on doing with lootboxes in video games?
Link to eurogamer article

A legislative body would not be involved. Because any gambling I would conduct would be done as an optional house rule in a specific variant of VTES.

]Some people like to gamble. Gamble. Don't push it into our CCG.

That's what I'm doing. I'm not trying to push anything on anyone. I like to gamble, so I have a house rule allowing it. All I was stating in my post was my preference, and what I'd personally like to see.

More
10 May 2018 11:16 - 10 May 2018 11:17 #86726 by Ankha
I'd like to see more human sacrifices in VTES, and demons everywhere. I like human sacrifices. Hopefully, we are not going to introduce that nor gambling in the game :)

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 10 May 2018 11:17 by Ankha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kushiel, Kraus

More
10 May 2018 11:26 #86728 by thelonius reloaded

I'd like to see more human sacrifices in VTES, and demons everywhere. I like human sacrifices. Hopefully, we are not going to introduce that nor gambling in the game :)

Damn. *puts away the ceremonial dagger*

Lurking in the underground of Bologna, Italy

More
10 May 2018 11:29 - 10 May 2018 11:29 #86729 by TwoRazorReign

I'd rather have human sacrifices and demons than having to purchase random booster packs. :lol:
Last edit: 10 May 2018 11:29 by TwoRazorReign.

More
10 May 2018 12:12 #86730 by Lönkka

Anyway, is there a way to have a big bunch of cards arriving in Europe, let's say, without paying with a kidney? Only in my city we are planning to buy something like 50+, and all Italy is stirring out of torpor... I read something from Janne but it was not so reassuring...

We're in the process of doing something about it.
Unfortunately it'll take some time.
Like a couple months.

Unfortunately can't go into details.
Like discuss about it at all.

Sorry, I KNOW that wasn't the answer you were hoping!

Naturally, when able to do so there will be an announcement.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds