file Spoilers plea

09 May 2018 14:13 #86682 by ReverendRevolver
Samedi and HoS now have additional options and I'm sufficiently pleased with the set so far, but PLEASE
Spoil gargoyles next. The suspense is killing me. Non slave gargoyles are garbage, and I want to see if that can change.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 May 2018 14:41 #86689 by Brum
Replied by Brum on topic Spoilers plea
The issue will always be the fact that some RPG concepts translate translate very poorly into VtES mathematical system.
Gargoyles and Masters have completely different disciplines and that is a huge problem in deck construction and gameplay.

Gargoyles should be allies and Masters (Secure Havens for Tremere and the like).

Obviously everyone is full of opinions now.

More
10 May 2018 03:52 #86712 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Spoilers plea
My issue is that gargoyles are only described playable in a very finite number of situations, and only viable as tupdogs.
I'm hoping for additional non slave stuff. That's it. They have good retainers, an ally, multiact, some combat, and bleed reduction. They need more non slave crypt cards that group with one another to be viable as something other than tupdogs.

More
10 May 2018 08:49 #86720 by GreyB
Replied by GreyB on topic Spoilers plea

Gargoyles should be allies and Masters (Secure Havens for Tremere and the like).

There is a scenario where The Rocklord (rumoured to be Chaundice, not ferox) freed gargoyle slaves in the Gargoyle revolt (where Alvusia got slain) and most of the independent gargoyles ended up in Paris. So there is a WoD RPG setting for indy Gargoyles, but I doubt they've used it.

:garg: :VIS: :POT: :FOR: :flight: -1 Strength

More
11 May 2018 00:20 #86749 by narpassword
Replied by narpassword on topic Spoilers plea
amaranth.vtes.co.nz/#library

the test versions are up there (use filter option playtest)
can at least give you an idea

More
11 May 2018 01:16 #86750 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Spoilers plea
Thanks, but I see no such option in the filter.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds