file Black Chantry FAQ May 21, 2018

21 May 2018 10:42 #87220 by Ashur
BCP has posted a FAQ page:
www.blackchantry.com/faq/

It covers questions about new products, booster packs or not, game stores or not, Kickstarter or not, etc. Please read, and please comment!

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brum, Khaan, self biased, LivesByProxy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 May 2018 14:53 #87232 by AceFranklin
I like it, thanks for the info.

More
21 May 2018 16:23 #87239 by mjvtes521
When will the pdf and the csv of the new expansion set (Lost Kindred) be made available for online platforms (Lackey, JOL, Octagon) and deck building websites (Amaranth, Secret Library, FeldDB)? I playtested the new set and have decks that I've been waiting to play on Lackey for AGES! Please release that already.

Lackey has a thriving online community and has only grown since the game returned to print. We need these files to start using new cards in our decks on Lackey.

More
21 May 2018 20:12 - 21 May 2018 20:13 #87258 by jamesatzephyr

Q: Will there be rules changes?

A: Yes, but not drastic ones, at least not now. Cards will be vetted, some errata will occur and general templating will make cards easier to understand.

Question: if no drastic rules changes are happening for now, why is Ankha consulting on an option that rewrites combat timing in hugely significant ways, such as a maneuver played after Immortal Grapple being able to counter Immortal Grapple? This doesn't appear to be vetting or general templating, but it does appear really very drastic, along with changing the card text in a way that isn't beneficial - changing one consistently used set of terminology for another set of consistently used terminology isn't beneficial.
Last edit: 21 May 2018 20:13 by jamesatzephyr.

More
22 May 2018 08:31 #87282 by ScoundrelAtHeart
Explaining where in the forum to apply for playtest would be nice. I could not find it.

:salu: Prince of Magdeburg
VEKN-ID: 5850005
Prince-ID: 615

More
22 May 2018 08:51 #87287 by Damnans

Explaining where in the forum to apply for playtest would be nice. I could not find it.

Here:

www.vekn.net/forum/expansion-sets-card-ideas/76637-vtes-playtesting-submissions

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScoundrelAtHeart

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds